Milan Out

Guest 5512uto

The only good thing about being run into the ground by this chinese consortium thats apparently coming in will be the fact that it will prove what utter helmets the fans who want us to get rid of Milan because he isnt "splashing the cash" are

Guest Stereophonics

Either spend some cash or sell up.

Struggled last season and Milan hasn't provided the budget to move forward!

Prior to the game the manager is talking about adding two or three players!!!!! The season started Saturday, what are we waiting for????

How can he provide the budget you numpty.

If we spend cash which ain't generated by the business we get in debt. Where has that happened before? Oh yeah, us

Guest 5512uto

You'd think the 100s of serious buyers who were waiting in the wings before milan came along would be interested in us now he's looking to sell, but maybe geoff sheard and club 9 sports are a bit busy at the moment

Guest Stereophonics

Some people have short memories. Where did spending what we couldn't afford get us last time?

Helan, Nuhiu, Maghoma, Zayatte. There's 4.

Exactly. Plus all the signings DJ made last season

Every time someone talks about spending, every fvcker goes off like they have suggested to Milan to throw 100million on the table.

Just 1 or 2 million would sort this shyte out you fvcling fools.

I hate the lot of you.

Bye

Every time someone talks about spending, every fvcker goes off like they have suggested to Milan to throw 100million on the table.

I hate the lot of you.

Bye

Which part of we have not got 1 or 2 million do you not understand? which part of sticking to a structure that does not send us into the mire again do you not understand?

Hatred is not good young man but night night

I hate the lot of you.

Bye

Sleep tight mate

I hate the lot of you.

Bye

How much did Leicester spend on their failure last season?

But why worry about details and accuracy when you can say something as presumptuous and sweeping as "just 1 or 2 million would sort this shyte out", then using a couple of mindless profanities to reinforce what a genius you are.

If it's that easy, why don't you run a football club?

Which part of we have not got 1 or 2 million do you not understand? which part of sticking to a structure that does not send us into the mire again do you not understand?

Hatred is not good young man but night night

Mire?

Spending money sat in a bank account can't cause financial difficulties!!!

I hate the lot of you.

Bye

But why worry about details and accuracy when you can say something as presumptuous and sweeping as "just 1 or 2 million would sort this shyte out", then using a couple of mindless profanities to reinforce what a genius you are.

Mire?

Sorry i forgot about the minus five million  sat in our bank account, im going to champion you to bring the country out of this economic meltdown we are in, i have high hopes and believe with your talent we can lift a nation in double quick time, oh and our club

But why worry about details and accuracy when you can say something as presumptuous and sweeping as "just 1 or 2 million would sort this shyte out", then using a couple of mindless profanities to reinforce what a genius you are.

Leicester aspired to win the league, I'm talking be sure we avoid relegation because right now I feel we may be a fair way short of that.

Mire?

How much money do we have in our bank account? Remind us all.

Some fans just cant grasp reality, and its you who will be left the most dissapointed during a season living in dream world. Take care xx

Guest 5512uto

The club should invest in harnessing all the flapping on here after we lose for renewable energy, it'd make a fortune

Either spend some cash or sell up.

Struggled last season and Milan hasn't provided the budget to move forward!

Prior to the game the manager is talking about adding two or three players!!!!! The season started Saturday, what are we waiting for????

This and others like it have to be up there with the most stupid threads ever and there has been plenty on here so take a bow young man.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, MM was the right man at the right time for this club, what he has achieved in a short space of time can't be ignored or played down, he has worked miracles but he isn't the man to take is to the next level.

The time is right to handover to that person who can move us on.