Left Back Situation

Anyone heard anything regarding Mattock and his injury? Last I heard I think he was having a scan either yesterday or today but heard nothing since.

Hope Reda isn't rushed back into things tonight and the signs are that Floro will play seeing as he's signed for a year today so that's good and eases the burden.

I don't think we need to go rushing into the loan market for a LB because surely that's what the development squad is geared up for? Not much use for it otherwise!

Guest domSWFC

Not heard anything about Mattock, but you'd assume it's bad if we've had to bring in another left back.

We should never have let Julian Bennet and Frank Simek go. We are doomed.

Hopefully Floro will help us out!

No point at all bringing in a loan LB. Reda is a BEAST and mattock and Floro are both adequate cover.

Hopefully that's why Floro signed today. It's only been speculation on here about a loan LB at the end of the day and nothing from the club.

Hurry back Reda!

Not heard anything about Mattock, but you'd assume it's bad if we've had to bring in another left back.

We should never have let Julian Bennet and Frank Simek go. We are doomed.

Hopefully Floro will help us out!

We havent had to bring in another left back. Floro was signing anyway, We were waiting for international clearance and it came today

Guest prutts

due to mattock and reda being out due to injurie flora will play against rotherham tonight but i can see helan dropping back to LB and maghoma to fill in on the left side of midfield for the for the time being

Edited by prutts

DJ said after the QPR game that he suspects Mattock has done his ACL or Medial, which if true means he's going to be out ages! It's the one Owen did playing for England. Mattock looked great in the opening half at QPR, solid under pressure, calm on the balm an capable of getting it down on the floor to try and materialise something, he also looked to push up an support/join the attack. He threaded a nice ball for Adthe but the big lad made a bit of a hash of it. I genuinely wish the bloke a speedy recovery because he will be key this season!

DJ said after the QPR game that he suspects Mattock has done his ACL or Medial, which if true means he's going to be out ages! It's the one Owen did playing for England. Mattock looked great in the opening half at QPR, solid under pressure, calm on the balm an capable of getting it down on the floor to try and materialise something, he also looked to push up an support/join the attack. He threaded a nice ball for Adthe but the big lad made a bit of a hash of it. I genuinely wish the bloke a speedy recovery because he will be key this season!

Depends what grade the tear in the ligament is.

/ Scram.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Ha ha!!  We are in deep poo if Mattock is gonna be one of our key players!

No point at all bringing in a loan LB. Reda is a BEAST and mattock and Floro are both adequate cover.

Floor is not suited to this league too lightweight. Mattock prob gonna be out for ages and he's gash anyway. Helen our only option