Milkman at QPR (Walkabout)

Did anybody on here see the guy with Wednesday tattoos on his back outside Walkabout at QPR who bought 2 x 4 pints of semi skimmed who then proceeded to firstly shower himself in milk by literally pouring it on himself and then everybody else who was stood near him got sprayed with it , all this was followed by if ya don't bounce your blade in MASSIVE milk puddles???

One of the most bizarre things i ever witnessed, any pics or videos of this incident would be interesting viewing.

Guest dronnyowl

yes i was stood next to him. it wasnt so bad as it was semi skimmed, but then he pulled out a four pinter of full fat...it got messy.

He was stood with Tango at the game, 

Did anybody on here see the guy with Wednesday tattoos on his back outside Walkabout at QPR who bought 2 x 4 pints of semi skimmed who then proceeded to firstly shower himself in milk by literally pouring it on himself and then everybody else who was stood near him got sprayed with it , all this was followed by if ya don't bounce your blade in MASSIVE milk puddles???

One of the most bizarre things i ever witnessed, any pics or videos of this incident would be interesting viewing.

Eyup Aaron! Liking the avatar!

I was around Walkabout then, didn't see this though!! lol!

Guest intercity0wl

Wondered why the pavement outsidet was covered in Milk as we walked by around half 2, there was a guy in a white T-Shirt who kept taking it off and showing a Wednesday tattoo on his through the window of O'Neils earlier if that was him.

Guest intercity0wl

Expect a statement from the club in conjunction with the milk marketing Board condoning such Behaviour.