Good luck to you all..

It will be interesting to see how O'Grady does this season. And I've got no great desire to see Barnsley suffer. Obviously some of their fans really don't like us, but that's their problem, not mine and is only to be expected as determined by the bigger brother syndrome.

It will be interesting to see how O'Grady does this season. And I've got no great desire to see Barnsley suffer. Obviously some of their fans really don't like us, but that's their problem, not mine and is only to be expected as determined by the bigger brother syndrome.

For me, Barnsley is to Wednesday as Scotland is to England.

As for O'Grady, I'd be happy enough for him to do well for Barnsley but for the fact that there'll be plenty that wouldn't shut up about it on here.

Be interested to see how Barnsley do this season under Flitcroft. There's little argument about the obvious impact he had last season on them, and he does seem impressive in his motivational skills. But is he really capable of pushing them on in a way that Holloway did at Blackpool? Does he have genuine coaching and managerial talent - or is performing rescue jobs on clubs staring at relegation going to be his main forte?

Is it me, or is Whitey starting to transform into another LiamBaggies? A genuine fan from another team who we get on with rather than a troll.

Whitey is alright.

It's just that there'll always be another edge of "banter" to it, because there's that local rivalry thing going on.