Move the away fans?

They should always sell the lower Lepp first. 

Only give them the top when they are big enough to sell out the bottom.

I agree with this. Although away fans could then argue it penalises those who buy their tickets first.

Guest Big Guns

Like the others said bottom of the Lep first then top for extra tickets

I agree with this. Although away fans could then argue it penalises those who buy their tickets first.

Shouldn't matter though Dan. They would need to prove they will sell more than 1500 or whatever it is before being allocated the top tier.

Fed up of two taxis full in the top of the Lepp. At least put them behind the goal in the lower tier so it looks better on the telly.

Shouldn't matter though Dan. They would need to prove they will sell more than 1500 or whatever it is before being allocated the top tier.

Fed up of two taxis full in the top of the Lepp. At least put them behind the goal in the lower tier so it looks better on the telly.

The club tried this a season or two ago. I think it was scrapped as the food outlets make more money and have more choice on the upper tier.

surely they arnt allocating an entire side stand to away fans? thought they wud be makin it 50/50 or summat?

Yeah we would get pretty much the whole stand if required, they only get about 13k home fans and it holds 35k so the more away fans the better for them!

The Idea behind the move was to get away fans away from the goal as they believe if helps the away players having support behind the net!