A week of loan signings

its a waste of time us keep going on now ,mm wont spend ,he wants to sell ,he lied to us all ,yes he saved us but deep down just wanted to make a quick buck ,if mm wanted to be here  and threw a little cash in we would have had a real chance of doing well ,now i fear we will find it hard.

mm sell up and lets have someone who wants to be at wednesday and have some passion about the club we love

Did you expect anything else whilst he is trying to sell the club?

No.

I just hope it happens sooner rather than later for all our sakes.

its a waste of time us keep going on now ,mm wont spend ,he wants to sell ,he lied to us all ,yes he saved us but deep down just wanted to make a quick buck ,if mm wanted to be here  and threw a little cash in we would have had a real chance of doing well ,now i fear we will find it hard.

mm sell up and lets have someone who wants to be at wednesday and have some passion about the club we love

He said on day one that he wanted to buy us, sort out the finances and then sell up. Were you not paying attention? He's never lied about anything.

its a waste of time us keep going on now ,mm wont spend ,he wants to sell ,he lied to us all ,yes he saved us but deep down just wanted to make a quick buck ,if mm wanted to be here and threw a little cash in we would have had a real chance of doing well ,now i fear we will find it hard.

he said right from the beginning what he was going to do. Stabilise us then sell. That's exactly what he's done / doing.

he'll have invested well over £20million so far, I'd say he's already put in a little, wouldn't you?

How's he going to sell a club who rely on loan signings each year and are just avoiding relegation?

To push on money has to be spent.

I think that's where the argument falls over. The fans (and manager) want the club to push on but MM won't spend because he wants us to tread water whilst he looks to sell. It's a no brainer really and something we just have to get used to. It's not like MM hasn't done that at every other club he's been at?!

Can you elaborate on when we were lied to? I think it's plainly obvious he's trying to sell up but he wants to get a profit back on his investment which is why he's not going to suddenly go out and buy players and reduce his profit margin.

Have all the mm hating morons on here forgott what throwing money at players led to in the 90s.

Have you all forgott about the 15yrs of poo poo we had.

Have you all forgott what was about to happen before mm stepped in.

If it had not been for mm we would now be in league 2 if we we're lucky only dreaming of players like Kirkland, Gardner, helan, Antonio, and others.

Every year under mm we have improved and will continue to do so.

Calm the fudge down with wanting everything yesterday will you.