New shirt

I like it. Got a European look about it.

Suppose that makes me even more a happy clapper.

I was thinking the same, about the European look. Like a Spanish or French team. Mainly because they love a weird sponsor lol

My first reaction is that I don't like it that much, but these things usually change over time

I suppose it will probably look better on the actual players than on fat lads hitting drums but for the love of God why complicate something as simple as blue & white stripes?

We knew what to expect but the plain bit at the top is too big and the position of the badge just looks daft.

The badge should be in the chest area.. not on your friggin shoulder blade..

Looks a hash of two different kits..    I'm out..  (probs end up buying it for the kids, cause they'll love it no doubt !!)

Gutted? Really? Why?

And it's not even close to some of the worst we've had

Can't agree mate, its right up there with the pin-stripe flipping thing from the Colin West era.

I'll hopefully take to it a bit more when I see it on the players but it just isn't a Wednesday shirt.

We're a bit poo at this sort of thing aren't we, remember last year when we launched it on that skit anorexic mannequin

Bad kit that, prefer proper blue & white stripes.

It should have been launched ages ago before people go on summer holidays etc, understand we turned down quick quid which was a good move but its still took far too long

Guest Viewfromtheeastbank

Really not impressed, so much for listening to the fans.

... This ... Shirt looks utter vvank

I'm not been a drama queen but!!!!

At first glance I REALLY don't like it, why change from traditional blue and white stripes, Hate that the top 3rd is plain blue just doesn't work for me,

This will be the first home kit I haven't bought in a long time because I just don't like it therefore I wouldn't wear it,

Fingers crossed it will grow on me but I doubt it,

Shame!

Can't agree mate, its right up there with the pin-stripe flipping thing from the Colin West era.

I'll hopefully take to it a bit more when I see it on the players but it just isn't a Wednesday shirt.

All opinions I appreciate that mate but than pin stripe thing hands down. The white block thing with Sanderson as well.

I think it's pathetic them t0ssers have had anything to do with the launch tho. F00k off back to leeds rhinos

Guest Go For It Owl

Why don't the club ask the supporters what they want ?

poo poo shirt

Atmosphere destroying band

Saved £40 though :)