New shirt

Apart from that panel across the shoulders, the basic layout of the whole kit is exactly the same as when we got promoted a couple of years ago. So whilst that design was in the main hailed as a work of art, why is this one being so widely condemned as an abomination?

I just don't get the level of self-righteous indignation.

There'e nothing to get. The majority on here just don't like the shirt, simples.

Just Google their shirts and you will see it. I think it's the chopping the stripes where the sponsor is and often they have a white block where the sponsor is too.

I done this earlier and I still don't get it. They've had 1 or 2 home shirts with the block blue across the top and the rest have mainly been blue and white stripes with a white stripe in the middle.

So what happens if next season Colchester get a block across the top? Will they then be able to legitimiately say their shirt looks like a Wednesday shirt?

Guest Fedor

Just bought it for my lad. Quite like it. The junior kits looks better than the adults because the sponsor logo is smaller and doesn't dominate as much. Should only sell it up to age 14 anyway.

Real men don't wear replica shirts.

Did Neil have a say in the design? Looks like half bib, half home kit on the front ............ best of both worlds for him  ;-)

I just saw a picture on OS of a load hanging on racks and it made me think of cleaners wearing bibs. Perhaps it's been designed for OCS and someone got confused.

Edited by rickygoo

Guest ChadOwl

Can someone answer me this..is it a small fit like last years? I'm trusting someone else to get it for me while im at work tomorrow so i need to know what size to get.

Gotta get one for a mate in the Navy - same question as the above ................... is it a small fit again?

He usually has "L" - but is last years shirt needed XL - same again this year??

(any info much appreciated - hard to change it from middle of sea off Dubai!!)

Edited by Teddy Chucker