New shirt

Sonny likes it?

Hmm.

I've changed my mind. I like it!

Ha, I'm fluctuating between like and dislike. There's too much blue on there because of the sash but then I see Gary Madine wearing it and I think it's all good. If we have a good season then people will love it which is probably the same reason I prefer black shorts.

Puma are doing a great job of f@cking up our kit. Incredible how they can come up with so many crap designs really.

Less is more in my opinion. Keep it simple. Blue and white stripes only and ditch the sheild aroung the badge. Simples.

Edited by S26UTO

I don't think the design is too bad, but it doesn't look like a Wednesday shirt to me. As someone else mentioned, it's got a bit of a European feel to it. It will probably grow on me as the season goes on.

But if there's one thing which makes the kit look 'not Wednesday', it's having blue shorts instead of black.

The shirt is awful and we've gone back to blue shorts. 

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Edited by Adem Poric

Its funny cos I've seen people who call people drama queens for being a bit wortied about the lack of new players , becoming a drama queen about the new shirt lol.

Its ok.Nothing great about it but it doesn't look that bad and its not as important as getting a couple of new players in.

Just sayin :P

Yeah it does look ok.

Its not the best one ever.

But we've turned into a moaning bunch this last few years and will pick spots off owt.Maybe with good reason, I dunno :)

I don't think fans of other clubs will think anything good or bad about it.Can't see other fans goin "omg that shirt is crap".

I'm waiting for positive news coming out of the club with an announcement of record sales for the away kit. This is only because the home one is so vile and no one will buy it. Agree with a couple of my mates who said it looks like a Colchester or Wigan shirt.

Why does it? It looks no more like Colchester or Wigan than usual.