New shirt

It's all stripes, looks better than the front of the shirt.

Thank god for that, tbf  after seeing the shirt today I know it will grow on me, it's different yeah but no way is it the worst like some are making out, I'm happy the back is stripes.

BQkhQ9mCcAAr-5z.jpg

TBH Looks better on a trim hunky footballer, than some fat tvvats in a band..  and is fully striped on the back..

I can see my seat lol

A sure fire reason to get those type of deals done early then.....or have longer sponsorship deals

Well, that goes without saying. Dont think its that easy in practice though. Bring involved in a relegation battle would have meant we werent able to start looking until whichever league we were going to be in was known.

Apart from that panel across the shoulders, the basic layout of the whole kit is exactly the same as when we got promoted a couple of years ago. So whilst that design was in the main hailed as a work of art, why is this one being so widely condemned as an abomination?

I just don't get the level of self-righteous indignation.

Probably because of the blue strip. Also the promotion shirt had a "retro" feel to it rather than the modernity of this one.

I think it will grow on me, but I had hoped the blue strip would be more subtle.

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest Darth Sturrock

I don't like it to be honest.

I don't like the blue "sash" at the top of the shirt, and I prefer black shorts.

We don't stand out from the crowd in that kit....

But, everybody to there own, and I'm still Wednesday through and through!

:biggrin:

It looks a bit tacky, but I haven't bought a shirt since 1999 (since I became a grown-up) so I don't really care.

Good for you. I wish I could be more like you, rather than a 28 year old bloke wearing my clubs colours like a child. I really should grow up more.