New shirt

I don't like the shirt. It doesn't look 'Wednesday' to me.

But for anyone moaning about the sponsor, yes it is ugly, although I am pretty sure that it is chosen purely for income purposes, and not for how it will make a shirt look.

In the cheapest of the cheap Puma range (which is what we seem to use)  this seems to be striped shirt that's used.  

Really? I thought I'd seen just Coventry and ourselves with that template. Thought all the other striped teams had the more V neck style one like The Udders

Guest Different_Gravy

It looks a bit tacky, but I haven't bought a shirt since 1999 (since I became a grown-up) so I don't really care.

I like how it looks like another iron on plasticky sponsor. I look forward to seeing that falling off everyones shirts, as per the VW & Honda ones.

Poor design. As others have said, im wasnt sure it was possible to mess up blue & white stripes.

Neither of them sponsors fell off for me. Maybe be more careful with washing

Guest hanowl

Of course that's what's most important and I'm not going to cut up my season ticket because of a shirt - but it's a perfectly valid viewpoint to say I prefer a traditional style shirt.  I'm not that het up about it - just expressing an opinion.

That's fair enough but I was merely expressing my opinion on the matter too.

I don't mind the orange bit of the sponsors logo, but the wording looks so cheap as if it's a sticker that's been pasted on at the last minute.

Can't stand the big blue swath across the top either. First home shirt I won't be buying in a long time.

Apart from that panel across the shoulders, the basic layout of the whole kit is exactly the same as when we got promoted a couple of years ago. So whilst that design was in the main hailed as a work of art, why is this one being so widely condemned as an abomination?

I just don't get the level of self-righteous indignation.