New shirt

I don't particularly like the shirt,  but we've got to remember that the club don't really get much of a choice.  We use the Puma shirt templates,  It seems that every club that wear stripes and buy Puma shirts have this same template this year. The club won't have any say over the design apart from colour.

Hmmmm I don't mind the design of the shirt to be fair. Not great, but not the worst. However, whenever a sponsor is printed onto a white transfer type thing and the shirt has white within its colour design then it just emphasis the tackyness of the transfer (well it does in that picture anyhow). Would be much better if it had been printed into the material of the shirt, like the SCH one was

True, it would look better - but you need a much bigger lead time in between agreeing the design and sponser and the kit release. Im guessing finalising the sponsor took too long so Puma had to make the kit without to make sure we had the stock available in time.

If the stripes went all the way up on the front of the shirt, it would look ok.

As it is (with the big blue block around the neck) it looks f**king horrible and nothing like a Wednesday shirt to me.

This. We look like bloody Wigan ffs!

How anyone can mess up blue and White stripes is beyond me. And the badge is nearly on the shoulder. This is the worst home shirt ever!

Definitely getting relegated in that poo !

The shorts are nice though lol

Guest wilyfox

well at least that effort should see the back of Puma. If this is the final year of their contract, there'd be little chance of a renewal if this shirt flops as i suspect it will do in terms of sales.

True, it would look better - but you need a much bigger lead time in between agreeing the design and sponser and the kit release. Im guessing finalising the sponsor took too long so Puma had to make the kit without to make sure we had the stock available in time.

A sure fire reason to get those type of deals done early then.....or have longer sponsorship deals