Antonio

Guest dunellaowl

Guest ConnorWAWAW?

Cant wait till the season starts then people might stop posting poo on here! ;)

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I am not saying this to get a reaction. So please nobody think I am saying this to get a reaction. It is my opinion.

I do not rate Antonio.

I don't go to every game, but I go to most. I would say I missed about 6 home games last season. In every game I watched Antonio I was hugely disappointing. My main bone of contention with the lad is his basic footballing ability. How can we pay that sort of money for him when he cannot do a simple thing like control a football. His touch is shocking for a professional player. He is always off balance and has no vision. I honestly think he is non league standard.

His pace is his get out of jail card.....but in the Championship even that was not as effective as it was in League 1. If we get an offer of 1.5 million. We should accept.

I am not saying this to get a reaction. So please nobody think I am saying this to get a reaction. It is my opinion.

I do not rate Antonio.

I don't go to every game, but I go to most. I would say I missed about 6 home games last season. In every game I watched Antonio I was hugely disappointing. My main bone of contention with the lad is his basic footballing ability. How can we pay that sort of money for him when he cannot do a simple thing like control a football. His touch is shocking for a professional player. He is always off balance and has no vision. I honestly think he is non league standard.

His pace is his get out of jail card.....but in the Championship even that was not as effective as it was in League 1. If we get an offer of 1.5 million. We should accept.

Muck fee Leamington, you do make me chuckle!

I do not rate Antonio.

Non League standard but in 3/4 of a season gets 9 goals and 9 assists? Have you ever seen what non league football is like?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Non League standard but in 3/4 of a season gets 9 goals and 9 assists? Have you ever seen what non league football is like?

Maybe I was using slight hyperbole to make my point.

I just don't rate him as highly as others. I thought he was amazing in League 1. Last year, I don't know he just looked shattered every time I watched, he was not beating his man as easily.

I remember away at Birmingham he put in one of the worst displays I had ever seen!! EVER. He just smacked the ball every time he got it. Miss controlled everything. I was wondering why JJ was not getting a look in at this point. It was only because Antonio got injured JJ came in and saved our season.

I just don't rate him as highly as others. I thought he was amazing in League 1. Last year, I don't know he just looked shattered every time I watched, he was not beating his man as easily.

I remember away at Birmingham he put in one of the worst displays I had ever seen!! EVER. He just smacked the ball every time he got it. Miss controlled everything. I was wondering why JJ was not getting a look in at this point. It was only because Antonio got injured JJ came in and saved our season.

He looked shattered because he played ever minute, of every game before he got injured.

Plus, from about September to December, he was carrying us as a team and was our one and only attacking outlet.

Inevitably this was always going to catch him up towards the end of the season.

Edited by Shifty Powers

Guest LeamingtonOwl

He looked shattered because he played ever minute, of every game before he got injured.

Plus, from about September to December, he was carrying us as a team and was our one and only attacking outlet.

Inevitably this was always going to catch him up towards the end of the season.

Maybe.

Why did Jones run him this ragged when JJ was there?

Guest dave jones n.1

Yeah that goal at burnley was bobbar,

This latest Fred from you has concreted your reputation as the biggest muppet on owls talk!

WELL DONE SIR

He is the only player i think who is capable of moving us up a level, the rest are average Champ players. Maybe he isnt totally polished yet but hes by far the best talent at our disposal

Maybe.

Why did Jones run him this ragged when JJ was there?

Because JJ can never be trusted to be consistent and although a similar footballer, he not as good as Antonio.

Luckily, for us, JJ came good when it mattered and showed signs of being able to fill the void.

But DJ obviously thought he wasn't good enough when we went through our horror spell.