Kit Deadline?

So if this is not sorted soon we could potentially be playing in a kit with no sponsor then.

weren't we one of the last clubs to have shirt sponsorship. First I can remember is ASDA for the Rumbelows

Guest cypress hill

we'r waiting for the chinese to takeover and we'r going to be sponsered by the golden dragon on margetson shops s5,good food reasonably priced.

if you get summat like beef curry;get extra curry sauce cus you get a load of meat in it

Guest cypress hill

we'r waiting for the chinese to takeover and we'r going to be sponsered by the golden dragon on margetson shops s5,good food reasonably priced.

if you get summat like beef curry;get extra curry sauce cus you get a load of meat in it

seen my mistake, golden palace

Guest WilliamsOwl

My 2011/12 home kit didn't have a sponsor on when I bought it. It has to be Sammy Yu and his boys not wanting the shirt to be released for general sale without whatever sponsor they have in place. As usual, it's us, the fans that get the raw deal! I'm not a fan of the away kit so I'm hoping for a decent home strip. If it's similar to the Uddersfield shirt I may not bother and buy a new polo shirt instead.