Chris Maguire

Like I said in another thread, he deserves to start. But not on the wing! I'm crying out for a Madine/Nuhui  Maguire partnership but it's not the system we'll be playing this season. Maguire will find himself warming the bench this season, which is a shame!

Guest LeamingtonOwl

This is the thing though, Maguire can actually cross a really good ball and could be that type of winger we have been after. It is only like when we started playing Reda at left back to get the best out of him. Feel he could get a starting place on the wing to set the strikers up. He is a clever player, so could also find the runs of the quick players too. Defo going to show his talents this season.

He needs top take his chance when it comes this year, might not be many. I'm all fairness to dj if people do perform they do get games

Thought he played very well today and "took his chance" even though not in his preferred position.

Guest james.taylor1982

Playing him out wide will ruin him, play him in his right position and he will get goals

I've a feeling Maguire will play on the wing to provide crosses for Ahtde

Well he shouldn't be. He's never been a winger.

He needs to be central. I wouldn't mind seeing him playing up top with Ahtde. After seeing Liam Palmer today, I'd like to see him and Buxton down the right, interchanging with each other and providing that ammunition for the big lad.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Playing him out wide will ruin him, play him in his right position and he will get goals

disagree. feel he has better qualities to actually be a winger.

Just because a player has a position does not mean they have to stick to it.

Falcoa used to be a defender.

What makes you think that? His record isn't at all impressive.

This makes me think he knows where the net is, give him some games upfront and watch the goals come, trouble is he's always used as a sub or never gets a decent run in the first team.

disagree. feel he has better qualities to actually be a winger.

Just because a player has a position does not mean they have to stick to it.

Falcoa used to be a defender.

He used to be 27,then 29, then 27 again...proper master of deception that kid.lol

This makes me think he knows where the net is, give him some games upfront and watch the goals come, trouble is he's always used as a sub or never gets a decent run in the first team.

I agree...however, some would say there's a reason he doesn't start?.