Chesterfield

Guest LiaaaaaaaaaaM

There's a good pub in Tapton just up road from Proact opposite Sainsbury's called Lockoford Inn, about 5 mins walk from ground. It's also just down road from Chesterfield train station

Guest LiaaaaaaaaaaM

Where's best to park?

There's a huge Tesco behind the ground, should be okay to park there. Sainsbury's is only 2 mins from ground, parking will be alright there, Town centre has a lot of carparks, but have to be paid for. There's also a big one near the station which is £2.50 all day, and is about 15/20 mins walk from ground

There's a good pub in Tapton just up road from Proact opposite Sainsbury's called Lockoford Inn, about 5 mins walk from ground. It's also just down road from Chesterfield train station

this is also a good place to park (the OLD tesco site just off the A61 roundabout next to the ground) 

Guest LiaaaaaaaaaaM

this is also a good place to park (the OLD tesco site just off the A61 roundabout next to the ground)

Forgot about that one too, that's closest safe car park I reckon

Guest shaker0

Anyone fancy giving us a bit of a report on them after the game?

We've got them opening day of the season so can see them using the starting 11.

I just bought 2 online via Owls website - tickets were for collection only, I phoned to ask about collection & was told any not picked up at Hillsborough by EOD today will be sent to Chessy for collection there 

Good for me as I live in Chessy too!!

Hope we aren't as bad as we were when Meggo was in charge last time that was horrifically pathetic!!!!

Wonder what time their ticket office opens in the morning?

edit. just been down, people already queuing right back down towards the Tesco. 

Edited by mrgund

Does anyone know about Disabled parking for match tomorrow - taking my brother-in-law to chesterfield - his first away match after 8 months in hospital after coming out of coma so a special day - but need to be close as he can't walk far yet !

I asked Chesterfield police for advice on where to park and they couldn't tell me lol!

If no one has any answers i'll try chesterfield ticket office this morning.

Thanks