Unbelievable Tekkers

Looks a proper striker to me, gets in the right position every time, and looks to want to score every time.

Don't see much lolliping about with this kid.

We've got him just at the right time. In front of the noses of those dilly dallying over making a committment.

What we did with this kid is the way to do business.

We knew about him for some time, had scouted him good and proper, kept it quiet, then swooped to make the deal under the noses of others.

Looks a proper striker to me, gets in the right position every time, and looks to want to score every time.

Don't see much lolliping about with this kid.

We've got him just at the right time. In front of the noses of those dilly dallying over making a committment.

What we did with this kid is the way to do business.

We knew about him for some time, had scouted him good and proper, kept it quiet, then swooped to make the deal under the noses of others.

Doesn't sound like us

Guest PROPERMASSIVE

Reminds me of Berbatov! Lets hope!

ahhhh thats who i was thinking of last night but could'nt remember who he reminded me of.. he does look like berbetov..cheers.. weight off the shoulders lol 

ahhhh thats who i was thinking of last night but could'nt remember who he reminded me of.. he does look like berbetov..cheers.. weight off the shoulders lol

The bit where he's wearing a red and black shirt looking nonchalant is the most Berbatov bit of them all.

Guest dunellaowl

He looks solid with good feet, hope we can give him some service! Pace and power going forward get zayatte we will look formidable IMO!