Incredible atmosphere

I'd like to know who they're avoiding surrending to. Surely Celtic are the ones who would be under pressure to admit that they're NOT flipping IRISH.

What have Rangers got to surrender? They're just a bit clingy really. Way more British than it is British to be. Calm down dears.

Coppers were stunned at how easy tonight was for them

Wednesday and rangers fans all together having a laugh for hours before the game

Really good natured banter during the game

But well done to SYP for the hundreds of coppers and the helicopter because it wasn't a waste of money at all.

Useless cnuts.

They were there in numbers for the potential problems.

Far better to have them there in numbers and them not be needed, than them not be there and something kick off.They'd have been criticised then!!

Damned if they do,damned if they don't.

Guest james.taylor1982

Great atmosphere, tonight, forward together. Rangers fans were fantastic, great banter in the south with them. South Yorkshire police and lizards over reacting for nothing.

They were there in numbers for the potential problems.

Far better to have them there in numbers and them not be needed, than them not be there and something kick off.They'd have been criticised then!!

Damned if they do,damned if they don't.

I think coppers are slated for things like today as we all no its just a overtime game, How can they get so many things wrong at sporting events its worrying really. 

They could have been POG with 25-30000 there tonight and still no trouble.

Build My Gallows

No Surrender

Billy Boys

The Sash

The party songs were out before and during the game for the bits I listened to. Great numbers but the repertoire should not be praised.

land of hope and glory, rule brittania and god save the queen. It was more like last night of the proms

Guest james.taylor1982

Quality support. Boozed up maybe but I found them all friendly and some great banter and respect from both sides. I think they made a lot of friends tonight.

Agreed

I think coppers are slated for things like today as we all no its just a overtime game, How can they get so many things wrong at sporting events its worrying really.

They could have been POG with 25-30000 there tonight and still no trouble.

Its not an overtime game. The days of being paid overtime (unless at very short notice) is a thing of the past.

The potential was there for problems.A good quantity of fans will have had a drink or two before the game. It only takes a spark to cause something to kick off.Thankfully that didnt happen and the police weren't needed.

Felt safer taking kids to the match knowing that the police presence was there if needed though.

Guest MEXBOROUGH

Best away support I've seen in 40 years at Hillsborough, real shame that there weren't more Owls there to see it

Well done Rangers fans, respect