Incredible atmosphere

Guest dunellaowl

Best away support ive seen at hillsborough, sang non stop from 7.15 even though rangers are poo ! And the rigby flag was a touch of class! Im a fan of rangers now and that guy who bought my son a bottle of orange juice so we didnt wait in the queue thankyou sir top fans!!!

Been going down there for 34 years, seen far bigger numbers on that end, Man U, Geordies, Scousers, Coventry in 87, pigs, but never seen support like that tonight. That was awesome and a credit to Rangers FC absolutely amazing support.

Geordies in the Varadi game and Man City in the Zenith cup are the best I'd seen. But nothing like tonight for the whole duration. And a feckin friendly.

Huge credit to them.

its a pity syp tried their best to spoil the event from day one,useless cnuts how wud they cope if we ever get back to the prem

Coppers were stunned at how easy tonight was for them

Wednesday and rangers fans all together having a laugh for hours before the game

Really good natured banter during the game

But well done to SYP for the hundreds of coppers and the helicopter because it wasn't a waste of money at all.

Useless cnuts.

Quality support and amazing atmosphere

Outside after the game I saw nothing but good nature. Couple rangers lads wanting to swap shirts with some owls!

Fans clapping and shaking hands as they passed each other. Quality

Few of us are going to find time to go to Ibrox next season

Guest LittonOwl

Loudest away suppport I've ever heard in over 30 years of going to Hillsborough. Awesome support for a friendly, lets hope we can play them again one day when we both have better teams to watch.

Geordies in the Varadi game and Man City in the Zenith cup are the best I'd seen. But nothing like tonight for the whole duration. And a feckin friendly.

Huge credit to them.

Glad you mentioned that Zenith game v Man City. There were superb that night in another  nothing game.(Graham hyde or Jemson with a late winner ?)

I'd add Middlesbrough in the FA Cup around 1992

QPR When they got promoted around 2003 ?

West Ham the season we both went up 90/91

Build My Gallows

No Surrender

Billy Boys

The Sash

The party songs were out before and during the game for the bits I listened to. Great numbers but the repertoire should not be praised.

I agree. Vocally they were a different class but there is something a bit unsettling about their songs. German bombers, no surrender, we are the people etc There was one banner that read 'remember 1690' or something ridiculous. Top support but the whole club is stuck in a rumbleing time warp.