Incredible atmosphere

Guest PointlessOwl

You really know nothing about Rangers if that's your opinion of us. Rangers are a proud loyalist/unionist club, it's been like that long before anyone on here was born. Take for example your 'Hence the Great Britain flags and chants' That happens at every single game you dunce. There's even a picture of the Queen in the players changing room.

Zzz

we have to spoil it don't we ,A great day out for us and rangers everyone played their part and still we get the moaning fookers

it was a great gesture with the flag recognising a young lad who died in vain we should be united in the fact ,and not turn it into what it wasn't ,seems to me that some on here have an agenda because the night went so well ,the Scottish Lads and lasses came down to enjoy the night whats political about that ,flip all is the answer ,if you didn't enjoy yourselves and have to resort to twisting the occasion to suit what is a stupid train of thought , why bother commenting thousands of people enjoyed what was on show and were happy with it And that's how it should be two teams with a great history playing against each other ,

and the fans stepping up to the plate and giving it their all ,

political points scoring my arse ,

Guest Go For It Owl

we have to spoil it don't we ,A great day out for us and rangers everyone played their part and still we get the moaning fookers

it was a great gesture with the flag recognising a young lad who died in vain we should be united in the fact ,and not turn it into what it wasn't ,seems to me that some on here have an agenda because the night went so well ,the Scottish Lads and lasses came down to enjoy the night whats political about that ,flip all is the answer ,if you didn't enjoy yourselves and have to resort to twisting the occasion to suit what is a stupid train of thought , why bother commenting thousands of people enjoyed what was on show and were happy with it And that's how it should be two teams with a great history playing against each other ,

This ^^^^^^

Some people, no most people on Owlstalk need to get a life

Bang on Trev.

I swear that even if Wednesday sign Rooney and win the league this season by ten points some bugger will still find summut to have a moan about. It seems its the Wednesday way

Obviously I can accept it. Their support was insane! I'm just saying, everyone licking their arse and saying such things as 'it was a great gesture' blah blah no it wasn't. It point scoring over Celtic. You want to try and tell me that if it was Irish royalty that had a child they would still get the congratulations banner? Don't be silly.

Your'e in a very small minority of thinking (if your'e capable of that). Typical example of Wednesday night. Father and son wednesday fans just outside ground. The young Wednesday fan was playing up with his dad, a Rangers fan came up put his Rangers scarf round the kid and said "that'll put a smile back on your face". He let the kid keep the scarf. Political point scoring your'e having a laugh. Your comments are all very pointless.  

Guest Dave Davies

But you simply don't know so your opinion is no better or more correct than any other, and lets face it the two glasgow sides have a history of political point scoring.

And you don't know either so the opinion thing cancels each other out ,and for the purposes relating to this thread what happen's north of the border is their affair ,our concern is SWFC v Rangers who on the day in question gave us a day to remember for all the right reasons every one won ,well except for the few that are trying to twist it into something it's not ,

I've  got to admit i thought Wednesday had boobed when they announced the Rangers friendly,but it was a fantastic night and i haven't been to a more friendlier friendly

Both sets of fans singing the National anthem/Land of hope and Glory etc it did'nt feel like England v Scotland at all

The Ranger's fan's put on a good show,I'm not a lover of organised crowd singing but  they sounded and looked brilliant at times ,fair play to them

Probably the most vocal support i've seen at Hillsborough,    Definately  the best i've seen at a friendly

Best £15 pound i've ever spent      

It will become an " i was there " match

Edited by EL CID

so bored in chezzy I read thread after, we'll said trev! And 1st time I've seen you angry, well done my friend cus we've chose to disagree before, but this time your bang on!

many thanks 1867 ,I can't fathom why certain people are trying to take away the good vibes from the night ,serves no purpose except to try and spoil it for others ,

admitted the football on show wasn't brilliant or so many would have you believe ,but the occasion and the day was magnificent and Wednesday and rangers fans made it so ,