Incredible atmosphere

Have to say they were fantastic tonight. My little lad was well impressed. He's never seen the away end full so it took a while for it to sink in with him.

They never stopped singing all game. Couldn't tell what they were singing most of the time as we were up in the grandstand but it was loud. Can't comment on any other actions outside the ground, heard a tram and a weatherspoons got some hammer, but inside the ground they were absolute class. Sorry if this sounds like I'm kissing up to em and that but I believe in giving credit where its due.

Ditto - my grandson(11) really impressed, especially with the bouncing & GSTQ

Guest BirdonaMaguire

From their forum

"I love the fact the Owls are praising us, because, quite frankly, if any support in the world deserves acknowledgement and praise (particurly what we have been through the last few years), its us. Well done to everyone that was at that game, you did us proud "

Try 15-20 years of it FFS, boo hoo.

Guest wadsleyjackowl

They sang sectarian songs FACT

Look up sectarian in the dictionary! Includes 'regional' differences...could be argued a certain section of our fans are the same with a certain Leeds song?

Mind you they did rip up out seats in the away end n throw them at us n punch our keeper!!! Didn't exactly help show our fans how wrong they were or how wrong that type of song is.

Still prefer songs that promote or motivate our players rather than slag anyone or anything else.

Edited by wadsleyjackowl

Guest intercity0wl

The Blue Order aren't ultras mate it's the Union Bears who are, their the ones who put on all the displays and stuff and they don't wear football tops to games. 

Here's the Union Bears video for the 2012/13 season it's top class. 

Bet Mr R, SYP and the Safety advisory group call a meeting before our first home game in conjunction with the chief steward and use this video to enforce the fact that all these things  must never be allowed to happen inside S6 by HOME supporters, enjoyment at Hillsborough should only be enjoyed in a sat down, arms folded sort of a way 

still it goes someway to explaining his statement the other year about the death of a Scottish astmatic, what with all that smoke flying around, Think the video shows exactly why many supporters find following Wednesdsy away is so much more enjoyable  than Morgue Hillsborough.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

The fact Sheffield City council get very little blame for the archaic control of Hillsborough should not be overlooked, what irritates me about SYP is their blatant double standards, allowing the Pigs to be above us yet demanding we get blocks sectioned off when they play at ours just for "segregation".

Guest Dave Davies

well why hasnt anybody told the numerous republican groups who are still at it then? and by the way are they still raising funds for irish terrorism in ny?

but america is always behind the times....look at their music and dress sense.

Any truth a Rangers/Pig fan was tvvated in The Ball carpark?

I've just heard from a Gers fan from Carlisle, he said a group attacked two 17 year olds in the ball. The young lads posed for a picture with someone elses pig/rangers flag, the lads were both from Carlisle.... Not pig fans at all, just naively posed for a pic infront of the wrong flag whilst the wrong person looked.

Guest PointlessOwl

Do people really think Rangers FC are due respect due to the Lee Rigby and the Congratulations William and Kate flags at the game vs Wednesday? in reality, they we're just scoring points over Celtic who celebrate in Irish fashion, hence the Great Britain flags and chants. (Ireland and Great Britain)...

Not rocket science.

Do people really think Rangers FC are due respect due to the Lee Rigby and the Congratulations William and Kate flags at the game vs Wednesday? in reality, they we're just scoring points over Celtic who celebrate in Irish fashion, hence the Great Britain flags and chants. (Ireland and Great Britain)...

Not rocket science.

And what about the commemorative flag at the memorial? Would you have preferred them to sing anti English and anti Wednesday songs instead and looked for trouble. They tried to be sincerely friendly and succeeded but people like you just have to search for faults because you cannot accept the Rangers support was fantastic. 

Guest PointlessOwl

And what about the commemorative flag at the memorial? Would you have preferred them to sing anti English and anti Wednesday songs instead and looked for trouble. They tried to be sincerely friendly and succeeded but people like you just have to search for faults because you cannot accept the Rangers support was fantastic.

Obviously I can accept it. Their support was insane! I'm just saying, everyone licking their arse and saying such things as 'it was a great gesture' blah blah no it wasn't. It point scoring over Celtic. You want to try and tell me that if it was Irish royalty that had a child they would still get the congratulations banner? Don't be silly.

Good to see everybody had fun and that the Rangers fans proved what a good set of supporters they are.

In a time where football supporters are much maligned in general it was refreshing to see both sets of supporters shaking hands and swapping merchandise in-front of those coppers who looked prepared for a 5000 man riot.

Obviously I can accept it. Their support was insane! I'm just saying, everyone licking their arse and saying such things as 'it was a great gesture' blah blah no it wasn't. It point scoring over Celtic. You want to try and tell me that if it was Irish royalty that had a child they would still get the congratulations banner? Don't be silly.

Who cares, it was a friendly game, they came in numbers and behaved, it was a good night, everyones happy - the end. 

Guest Rangers_Ultras

Not rocket science.

You really know nothing about Rangers if that's your opinion of us. Rangers are a proud loyalist/unionist club, it's been like that long before anyone on here was born. Take for example your 'Hence the Great Britain flags and chants' That happens at every single game you dunce. There's even a picture of the Queen in the players changing room. 

Edited by Rangers_Ultras