Incredible atmosphere

I know all about the whys and how it starterd

That's not my point at all

All I'm saying is any English man who likes Celtic is a traitor to England

And I totally disagree due to the fact I haven't got rose coloured spectacles about English history.

Guest james.taylor1982

Had some good exchanges and joining in with West Ham a couple of seasons back.

Then had fights with them outside the ground lol

Years ago, I was invited up to Scotland by a Celtic fan for a cup final. I forget which year; it was the game where Mo Johnston crossed himself on the way off the park.

After the match, I was taken out for a few bevvies with some Celtic lads.

Most of them were decent sorts, who bought into the sectarian stuff on a hereditary basis, rather than a guttural one.

BUT, after a few sherbets, we ended up round at someone's flat, and this is where the nasty side showed itself.

They started playing tapes of some bloody awful anti-English folk songs, partly to wind me up I'm sure, but they certainly knew all the words.

I remember one song was about some 'heroic' Irishmen helping a German u-boat commander to land and re-supply off the coast of Ireland.

Made me feel sick.

WWII was kind of a 'Star Wars' type situation: there was the right side, and then there was the dark side.

Celtic are forever tainted, in my eyes, by the dark side.

I've also got some nasty memories of being in a pub in Kilburn after an atrocity in NI.

Never seen a happier bunch of people.

Animals.

Then had fights with them outside the ground lol

Again that was another SYP ploy when they used the Wall and pushed two sets of opposing supporters together further up the road. As it was I understand there was only a few involved but as usual a couple of thrown punches and it gets blown out of all proportion.

Guest james.taylor1982

Again that was another SYP ploy when they used the Wall and pushed two sets of opposing supporters together further up the road. As it was I understand there was only a few involved but as usual a couple of thrown punches and it gets blown out of all proportion.

South stand pensioners were very naughty that night the sneaky buggers

Guest james.taylor1982

What I get from this page is that some people wanted it to kick off last night so fingers can get pointed at Rangers, well unfortunately it didn't Rangers and Wednesday fans got along great before, during and after the game. If you don't like the songs they sang, don't let it bother you as they didn't ask you to join in with them.

They are the best set of fans that have come to Hillsborough in a long time.

So for all you Celtic loving arseholes do one.

Guest Go For It Owl

Were any Rangers fans wearing replica shirts or do their cool kids tell em not to because its cringeworthy?

No anti ultra posts yet then?

Everyone of their fans were wearing replica shirts and the Blue order were unbelievable, flags and choreographed fan participation. Everything that the cool kids hate.

Like I said a while back we'll catch up soon, but we'll be the last to do it.

ps; oh and no burberry or stone island on show

Everyone of their fans were wearing replica shirts and the Blue order were unbelievable, flags and choreographed fan participation. Everything that the cool kids hate.

maybe people in their 40s in glasgow have realised how much of a thrower you look at their age dressed this way.

Guest Rangers_Ultras

The Blue Order aren't ultras mate it's the Union Bears who are, their the ones who put on all the displays and stuff and they don't wear football tops to games. 

Here's the Union Bears video for the 2012/13 season it's top class. 

copy this from a previous post to get a bit of balance to the argument:

Celtic are about freedom, like scotland were during william wallace times! for some reason the rangers scum seem to have forgotten that england took their 'free country'! anyone who dares disagree with me look up myt 1st class honours degree in politcics and history at leeds trinity university (in around 2 months time tops) that is going through acceptance to become a published article.

I'll let you know when it is succesfully published you uneducated fools.

Arent u the same tail that started a heated debate at time game was announced, by stating u were taking an irish flag ?? How did u get on with that ? You call rangers scum yet they behaved superb last night. How would you describe celtic at brentford ? Ive got an a level in spotting morons, go look it up at ashleigh school

Guest Go For It Owl

The Blue Order aren't ultras mate it's the Union Bears who are, their the ones who put on all the displays and stuff and they don't wear football tops to games. 

Here's the Union Bears video for the 2012/13 season it's top class. 

Whatever/whoever they are they were flipping immense