Incredible atmosphere

Guest PAUL.

The atmosphere from the Rangers fans and the numbers in which they came was awesome. I thought we had a tremendous away following but that was on a completely different level altogether.

It was a privilege to witness that last night.

The best atmosphere I've ever been present to witness.

For Wednesday fans it simply turned into 'if we can't out-sing them...we'll join in on the songs we recognise'. 

Hopefully we can now strike up a good footballing relationship with Rangers as a club and as a fan base. 

How can it be neutral when one side support terrorism against your country ?

I can understand that basic point of view Gunsy, but  at the risk of starting  a political discussion, are you not interested in WHY they support terrorism against our country?

Obviously I don't like that the IRA exist as a force against the country in which I live, but I understand WHY it does and I understand WHY a football club with Irish roots and a strong Catholic & Irish fan base would want to be proud of fighting back against a country that has caused untold misery to it's population. and continues in their eyes to occupy it's country.

This is what happens when you mix politics, religion and football. Gets complicated when it should be about the sport.

Also, all those union jacks and patriotic chants would have given the racist knuckle draggers within our fan base massive erections, and that's good enough reason in itself to kiss the Rangers fans backsides last night.

The Rangers fans were top class singing from the first whistle to the last. I'd love to play them again next year at Ibrox.

Singing the national anthem at the end along with the Lee Rigby flag was a nice touch. The fans are a credit to their club.

Best away support I've seen in my lifetime. 

Guest Big Guns

I know all about the whys and how it starterd

That's not my point at all

All I'm saying is any English man who likes Celtic is a traitor to England

some very good videos in here from the rangers lads

<table class="ipb_table topic_list hover_rows " summary="Topics In This Forum "The Bears" den"'="" id="forum_table" style="border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px; width: 1140px; line-height: 1.3; color: rgb(90, 90, 90); font-family: verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">
Cracking video of last night

yeah lovely song.....

why do they need to sing Loyalist songs like that at a sporting event?

you just can't stand this can you?.... its hurting you that everyone got on and had a great night and even sang a few songs in the pubs together.... move on mate

What are you on about?

I'm just pointing out that innapropiate songs were being sung again by a bunch of t*ssers

Guest Big Guns

What are you on about?

I'm just pointing out that innapropiate songs were being sung again by a bunch of t*ssers

The sheffields a poo hole I wanna go home was a bit harsh

But them again we all sing that when were away so I will let them off with that on

What are you on about?

Perhaps you should be the one that picks the song sheet the next time we play em. You do realise by making comments like that you are also calling a significant amount of the Wednesday support that as well who also joined in with the same songs.

What are you on about?

It been pointed out about 1 millions times on here, by some that seem that want to give a negative spin to a great night at Hillsborough.

Give it a rest FFS.

Perhaps you should be the one that picks the song sheet the next time we play em. You do realise by making comments like that you are also calling a significant amount of the Wednesday support that as well who also joined in with the same songs.

I really wish they didn't sing poo like Build My Gallows at a football match.

And any Wednesday fans who joined in was acting like a thrower imo.

Do they often join  in oppositions songs?

I really wish they didn't sing poo like Build My Gallows at a football match.

And any Wednesday fans who joined in was acting like a thrower imo.

Do they often join  in oppositions songs?

Had some good exchanges and joining in with West Ham a couple of seasons back.

Guest Big Guns

Were any Rangers fans wearing replica shirts or do their cool kids tell em not to because its cringeworthy?

lol lets be reight jocks arnt known for there fashion sense

a rangers shirt is as smart as it gets in scotland