Incredible atmosphere

How's this love affair with the Queen and the Union flag going to work if the Scots vote for independance?  They won't have a Union to fly a flag for.  Anyone thought of that?

They will all move south to Sheffield and start supporting the Wednesday :cool:

99% of Rangers fans cant stand the SNP and heir Salmond and will vote to stay in the Union. Just another thing that divides them and the green and greys from the East end.

How's this love affair with the Queen and the Union flag going to work if the Scots vote for independance?  They won't have a Union to fly a flag for.  Anyone thought of that?

There would still be a strong unionist cause - and the flag wouldn't become obsolete.

Same as there will be a strong independence movement if the vote goes against them 

I've just heard from a Gers fan from Carlisle, he said a group attacked two 17 year olds in the ball. The young lads posed for a picture with someone elses pig/rangers flag, the lads were both from Carlisle.... Not pig fans at all, just naively posed for a pic infront of the wrong flag whilst the wrong person looked.

where were the people who owned the flag?

There would still be a strong unionist cause - and the flag wouldn't become obsolete.

Same as there will be a strong independence movement if the vote goes against them

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha

Scots voting for independence hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahaahaha

They sang sectarian songs FACT

Well, OK. I wasn't there, by  the way, so you could tell me anything and I wouldn't be able to gainsay it but don't you think you are getting just a little bit silly and foamy around the mouth yourself? By the sound of it, everybody had a good time. Just leave it at that, eh? 

Guest FanthamOfTheOpera

I can't fathom why certain people are trying to take away the good vibes from the night ,serves no purpose except to try and spoil it for others ,

Heaven forbid people might be offended at the singing of banned sectarian songs at our ground. Perhaps they qualify as "good vibes" to you, but as a Wednesday fan of Irish extraction it was a tiny bit disconcerting to hear "we're up to our knees in Fenian blood" being belted out at Hillsborough with merry abandon.

So sorry if this is "spoiling it for others", but I like to think we're a little bit above this openly discriminatory rubbish at S6. Let''s keep the juvenile bigotry out of our club and out of hearts, please.

Well, OK. I wasn't there, by the way, so you could tell me anything and I wouldn't be able to gainsay it but don't you think you are getting just a little bit silly and foamy around the mouth yourself? By the sound of it, everybody had a good time. Just leave it at that, eh?

It's not acceptable full stop. Why should it be swept under the carpet?

It's like going back to the dark ages in England when fans were happy to abuse black players and throw bananas on the pitch. I suppose that was all good fun, everyone signing was having a good time, and that should be left alone?

People that sing anti-Catholic songs (there are some in the Hearts support BTW that do it too for balance) are morons and it's just as unacceptable. Half of the idiots in their support don't have the faintest idea about the history that they are singing about. It breeds hatred and division and it is a blight in my country so I'm sorry if it offends me but I had to live as a part of it with these knuckle draggers for decades.

Sorry mate, must have missed you're recent posts showing your anger and hurt following the offensive songs and chants at the recent cliftonville V scum game, you could "bump" them for us If you want. We wouldn't want It swept under the carpet either, would we?..

Oh no wait, UEFA told them naughty craicsters off again didn't they......that's them told then, bet they won't do It again....... :biggrin:

I hate Celtic more than any other club, more than Hibs, more than Leeds, more than the Blades, and you know that already Steve. Many of their fans are the absolute dregs of society.

I didn't mention them on here because we were not playing them at our place we were playing Rangers. However I'm fairly sure I remember saying their best pals friendly over in Belfast would be vomit inducing.

The precious little reporting of the Brentford game was a disgrace too. I honestly have no idea how they continually get away with it.