Rotherham tickets

Just bought a second ticket on line as my daughter didn't have enough points until today. Rang the ticket office and asked them to put this one and the one I bought yesterday together. Simples.

And there was no delay on either the online transaction or the phone call. So much for a mad rush from all the owlstalkers who were loyal away supporters but didn't quite get enough for the 560 point target.

Just got mine online no hassle, how many tickets did Rovrum give us anyway?

1900. Just got mine. Was surprised how many had enough points to do it yesterday. I have season ticket and went to half the away games last season but still didn't have enough. Maybe u shudnt bother anyway seeing as we won 1 of the 12 away games I did last season

1900 and odd, just got ours no problems online, [missed yesterday by 10 points]

Same here, was gutted to be on 550 yesterday.

Had a brief coronary when after adding our tickets to the basket it crashed when I went to check out, but a few minutes later it was all sorted.

I was 10 short for today and the man in the shop told me no chance for tomorrow. So I bought a QPR ticket so that I could get one today. Hate this point system

That's a shame that pal, I couldn't get a ticket yesterday because I was short too, I think the points system is fair if i'm honest.

That's a shame that pal, I couldn't get a ticket yesterday because I was short too, I think the points system is fair if i'm honest.

Got myself a Rotherham ticket now. Try and sell my Qpr ticket or something. I think there are good and bad things about it. Use to think one of the main factors of buying a season ticket was because you get first choice on away games. Stupid thing was the club haven't added games I've been to onto my points such as MK Dons and Fulham at home last year.