Chairman's green light

Guest intercity0wl

He has got the stubborn head on since DJ said he didn't come here to stand still, and MM had got the wrong manager if that was the case, he;s just showing who is the boss.  I am sure we will be excited when we bring our 4 ambitious loan signings in.

I'd imagine were trying to offload a couple first.

A budget is a budget at the end of the day and people need to get the idea out of their head that we can just spend as and when we please. We'd be back at the high court before we know it if that was the case

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can anyone remember traffic light lollies?

Ps - it's only 22nd July FFS. I bet PA has been working like a Trojan in the background, to line deals up as soon as I am put of the country,and struggling to keep up with the dozens of signings, going mad looking for a wi-fi connection, and disassociating myself from the wife and kids in a frantic attempt to update my Happy Clappers thread.

Guest We Shall Overcome

I'd imagine were trying to offload a couple first.

A budget is a budget at the end of the day and people need to get the idea out of their head that we can just spend as and when we please. We'd be back at the high court before we know it if that was the case

If a budget is a budget why do we keep losing 5million a season according to the chairman, Facking Baffling!!!

Guest Distraught!

I've heard that DJ's hired the guy off The Italian Job to "Blow the bloody doors off" Mandaric's wallet.