Zayatte the only trialist on show last night .

Guest zico sterland

Guest ChadOwl

That's a different Coulibaly I think. They signed a Coulibaly about a week or so ago and it turned out to be a different one.

Really, who knew that was a common name! haha

I think we want someone who can do his job twice a week rather than 1 game in 3. He seemed to struggle with back to back games

Agreed. I'd rather have a consistent 7/10 performer than an 8/10 one game and then 5 or 6 for the next two.

Apparently we can only sign Zayatte if we move players out first. Rather a negative and pedantic way of operating:- what if we move some out and he goes elsewhere while we are piddling around?

Whilst its frustrating, is rather we didnt overburden ourselves.

Apparently we can only sign Zayatte if we move players out first. Rather a negative and pedantic way of operating:- what if we move some out and he goes elsewhere while we are piddling around?

And what if we sign him, cant move anyone out and his wages take us over the limit for acceptable losses in the FFP rules?

Answer: We could be given a transfer embargo.

Guest TC OWL

Hull fans lol

Does anyone recall the ' You're getting mauled by the Tigers" thing?

Hull lol

Yep! I remember us singing "We're winning away, how poo poo must you be, we're winning away" shortly after, followed by the whole stadium singing "But we all hate Leeds". Even Leeds fans hate Leeds. It's the one thing that unites Yorkshire.

lol