Zayatte the only trialist on show last night .

Guest zico sterland

Guest zico sterland

Kamil Zayatte was the only trialist to feature in the game against Hull ,a tough tackling no nonsense c/b or defensive midfielder looks a likely signing but what about the others ? Does it look like we wont be taking up options on Grossinger,Coulibaly etc ?

DJ has said he wants to sign Zayatte so I guess we're negotiating with him. Grossinger will probably not sign but he was injured last night, so DJ might have another look at him against Rangers.

Coulibaly looks a no go at the minute as Monaco are asking for too much, maybe a season long loan could be an option. Hopefully they'll drop the asking price and be reasonable.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I like the sound of zayatte and Gardner at CB

However hull fans seem to think there both dreadful

Olofinjana? Hasn't signed for anyone yet...

We might well have made him a 'take it or leave it' offer, and could just be waiting for him to realise that he isn't going to get a better deal elsewhere.  Unlikely, but if times drags on and neither us or him has got our CM sorted for next season, he may return.

Looks like we will favour zayatte at CB, could be a similar player to Madjid (other than the mazy runs) but strong and relatively quick?

I wonder who we will get in the Olofinjana role.

Wonder why we haven't been pressing to get Olo in -added the missing composure we needed when he played.  Certainly a load better than any other CM we currently have.  Would be happy if we could snap him, Lita and Wickham up - that would be a good bit of summer business.

Wonder why we haven't been pressing to get Olo in -added the missing composure we needed when he played.  Certainly a load better than any other CM we currently have.  Would be happy if we could snap him, Lita and Wickham up - that would be a good bit of summer business.

Maybe there was a hope that Coulibaly could fill that role. It could be back to the drawing board on that front now. I can imagine that this won't be a hard position to fill with a loan signing. If we get Zayatte and Lita in on permanent deals then it could leave a CM and another striker as our 2 long term loan deals. I think we'd be in a decent position then for a push higher up the league.

Guest zico sterland

Still need that midfield general to make the killer passes,but we look to be adding some steel if we sign Zayatte.

Wonder why we haven't been pressing to get Olo in -added the missing composure we needed when he played. Certainly a load better than any other CM we currently have. Would be happy if we could snap him, Lita and Wickham up - that would be a good bit of summer business.

I think we want someone who can do his job twice a week rather than 1 game in 3. He seemed to struggle with back to back games