OWLSTALK online petition

Guest WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

Make the Wednesday Rangers match P.O.T .D.

I know some people are going to poo poo this but to the ones who give a flip let the SYPD know we want the match to be a party not the bloodbath they think it will be

Tin hat already on

Guest WESTENDOWL

Petitions are about as useful as a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest. 

Thank you for your comment

Guest WESTENDOWL

So why do the SYPD allow Wednesday to sell tickets to Leeds who are hell bent on causing as much trouble as they can and not to Rangers who are coming to party

So why do the SYPD allow Wednesday to sell tickets to Leeds who are hell bent on causing as much trouble as they can and not to Rangers who are coming to party

I think you have answered your own question there - trying to avoid the same problems that game caused

Guest WESTENDOWL

I think you have answered your own question there - trying to avoid the same problems that game caused

I take your logic on board but before any match with leeds social media sites are rife with who`s going to do what to each other .all I have seen about this match is lets go to the game and have a good time

I take your logic on board but before any match with leeds social media sites are rife with who`s going to do what to each other .all I have seen about this match is lets go to the game and have a good time

Like Rangers fans came for a good time in Manchester when they went on the riot! 

Guest WESTENDOWL

Like Rangers fans came for a good time in Manchester when they went on the riot! 

There wont be 200.000 Rangers fans in Hillsborough park watching on a large screen and some jobsworth turning it off

So you are saying because Liverpool rioted in Belgium it was all Liverpool fans were to blame for Hillsborough

Edited by WESTENDOWL

There wont be 200.000 Rangers fans in Hillsborough park watching on a large screen and some jobsworth turning it off

So you are saying because Liverpool rioted in Belgium it was all Liverpool fans were to blame for Hillsborough

I know who WASN'T to blame...Wednesday fans and forest fans...so don't try throwing that at our fans

Guest WESTENDOWL

I know who WASN'T to blame...Wednesday fans and forest fans...so don't try throwing that at our fans

Who the flip mentioned anything about Wednesday or Forest is the 66 your I.Q. daveyboy

what a typical well thought out comment by yourself, was you at Manchester?, no , I was and I banged out a police horse, slapped a ginger who was alleged to be Neil Lennon and threw a barrage of chicken wings through a Irish pub window.

Disappointed in you Steve. On the other hand, I commend you for the good work. 

Isn't there some FA regulation about the percentage of tickets that must be supplied to the visiting side?

No numpty I'm saying SYP are doing it to cover there backs especially what happened after the leeds game 

what a typical well thought out comment by yourself, was you at Manchester?, no , I was, i seen what happened,not just the "highlights" chosen for the news, with over 200,000 Rangers fans In Manchester that day I'd say the morons who caused the shyte were a TINY minority. Sorry mate, this aint personally aimed at yourself just the endless Manchester "beat with a stick" comments. Rangers have travelled to Blackpool,Arsenal,Bristol,Portsmouth and Old Trafford In England since then In numbers and there's not been any trouble whatsoever....old tired Manchester comparisons are just that.

Read the thread Steve, wasn't saying who was and wasn't to blame. Was saying why SYP won't give in. Because they don't want any excuse for trouble - whether I agree with it is a totally different thing

Who the flip mentioned anything about Wednesday or Forest is the 66 your I.Q. daveyboy

I'm not one trying to get a petition to change how the SYP police the match and trying to get them to change it to POTG...so you could argue that 66 is yours lol

Guest WESTENDOWL

I'm not one trying to get a petition to change how the SYP police the match and trying to get them to change it to POTG...so you could argue that 66 is yours lol

So why did it take over two hours to reply was your social worker in the pub