quality of sponsor "Bartercard" on the new away shirt?

Could anyone who has seen or bought the new away shirt, what the quality of the sponsor BARTERCARD is?

personally  I have'nt yet seen the shirt, only images on the net,

I'm curious as i think it looks really well,  if it's anything like the Sheffield children's Hospital shirt, I would definatly consider,

on the other hand if it's anything like the  VW shirt i won't as it's worn and faded,

I would rate the sponsor logo as a 7/10 on first impressions. However, as a disclaimer I would like to add that I have not gone into any scientific detail or indeed performed any tests that would prove my theory that the sponsor logo is a 7/10. You must use my rating as a guide only and I retain the right to change my rating based upon washing machine wear and tear, ironing incidents and general rough and tumble.

Edited by mrgund

Avoid washing

I always end up with the likes of you stood next to me on those away matches when it's standing only on the train.....

.....and you always insist standing there with your hand holding onto the luggage compartment thereby maximising the whiff we all get from your underarm......

.......to cap it off you then tell the whole train about the night you and your chavvy friends enjoyed the night before......

.....all whilst I am thinking "can't wait to get off this f00kin train and away from this sweaty stinky chav" whilst trying to complete the Times crossword. Finally we get off the train and my day looks up.....

.......then I get to the match and end up with the same smelly f00ker stood next to me.

F00kin typical.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I would rate the sponsor logo as a 7/10 on first impressions. However, as a disclaimer I would like to add that I have not gone into any scientific detail or indeed performed any tests that would prove my theory that the sponsor logo is a 7/10. You must use my rating as a guide only and I retain the right to change my rating based upon washing machine wear and tear, ironing incidents and general rough and tumble.

What powder do you use and at what temperature , these are the critical questions really...

Guest 5512uto

Don't wear it for sports.

lol

i think its a safe bet most people who wear shirts dont wear them for sports, judging by the number of people you see wearing a skin tight "extra-husky" shirt anyway

I always end up with the likes of you stood next to me on those away matches when it's standing only on the train.....

.....and you always insist standing there with your hand holding onto the luggage compartment thereby maximising the whiff we all get from your underarm......

.......to cap it off you then tell the whole train about the night you and your chavvy friends enjoyed the night before......

.....all whilst I am thinking "can't wait to get off this f00kin train and away from this sweaty stinky chav" whilst trying to complete the Times crossword. Finally we get off the train and my day looks up.....

.......then I get to the match and end up with the same smelly f00ker stood next to me.

F00kin typical.

Me, chav? lol.

Go on lads, wash it in the washing machine and watch the sponsor fall to pieces.

If you wanna wash it chuck it into a bowl of water and let it soak. 1/4 of washing powder and all will be good.