This guy knows his onions!

Isnt he the guy who turned up around the time of cloud9 who had the tv programme and kept mentioning us on it, bit if a loon, twitter followers must be needing a top up for him to mention us again.

Isnt he the guy who turned up around the time of cloud9 who had the tv programme and kept mentioning us on it, bit if a loon, twitter followers must be needing a top up for him to mention us again.

He hosts one of the prime shows on a major international news network, he hardly needs a bit of Twitter self-promotion.

Guest _Ibbo_

Seminal financial analyst. If he is tweeting about our potential rise, something massive might be on the way.

Was actually in Sheffield the other weekend as well, but didn't tweet what it was about.

Actually invests his own money in gold, silver, bitcoin.....

If anyone on here thinks he is a loony, they really need a financial education. Was a guest of MM or someone the 12 months or so ago.

One of the most watched financial shows in the world.

Guest _Ibbo_

Very opinionated, not daft and super smart. Actually invented things as well..... Which were better for predictions that pollsters...... Long story.

Anyone in here that slags him off hasn't got enough of an IQ to actually understand what he is saying.........

This guy was tweeting about us when that 1970's muck star was on about buying us.

Not sure why he keeps on tweeting about us but I wish he'd stop with all this as I doubt there's anything in it and all it'll do is increase baseless speculation.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

There's no takeover on the way. We've just signed an average League two player. 

Could be a load of crap, the account is fairly new but just thought i would post..

#swfc are close to a takeover with a Chinese consortium according to one of the clubs employees. Likely to be completed in the coming weeks.

Bloomin eck ... Dave from't club shop can't keep his trap shut can he?

Very opinionated, not daft and super smart. Actually invented things as well..... Which were better for predictions that pollsters...... Long story.

Anyone in here that slags him off hasn't got enough of an IQ to actually understand what he is saying.........

very true!

I've got a big enough IQ to recognise poo poo when I see it.

Guest _Ibbo_

very true!

I Notice JohnTheOwl has negged my posts. Obviously the Keiser Report goes straight over his head. 

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-467-max-keiser-695/

Max Keiser BTW. 

Also if you don't get it "He is deliberately entertaining" to try an make a impact in financial analysis...... 

P.S. Listen to the size of the numbers he is talking about with regards to investment funds........ 

Edited by _Ibbo_

Guest JonTheOwl66

:laugh:

Tbh - I don't really care about financial reports. If Max Keiser is successful... Good for him!