Dave Jones On Draw With Steaua Bucharest

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest zico sterland

Think that puts to bed all the Kenwynne Jones rumours and people have to be realistic about who we can attract to the club at this moment in time.Hopefully DJ is talking to Leroy Lita who is a realistic target and would be an excellent signing for us,

Think that puts to bed all the Kenwynne Jones rumours and people have to be realistic about who we can attract to the club at this moment in time.Hopefully DJ is talking to Leroy Lita who is a realistic target and would be an excellent signing for us,

I'd be chuffed if we signed Lita be it permanently or on loan.

Edited by Liamswfc92

Can't believe anyone seriously thought we'd have a chance of signing Kenwyne Jones, he'll end up at someone like Cardiff on 25 grand a week.

Promising stuff regarding this number 11, hopefully the type of player to provide decent service to our strikers.

Can't believe anyone seriously thought we'd have a chance of signing Kenwyne Jones, he'll end up at someone like Cardiff on 25 grand a week.

Promising stuff regarding this number 11, hopefully the type of player to provide decent service to our strikers.

He certainly didn't play any worse than the others.

Maybe the trialist will get another run out Tuesday?

Guest Sheff Owl

Gary Coulibaly looked decent...spray some balls about and put in a few decent tackles.

Shame he went off after 30 mins or so..

Cheers Sheff.

That's what I was saying in another thread. Get him off before any other clubs see too much of him. Looked a very good player to me.

I didn't say it on here, but I was thinking it.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

It could possibly mean that the lita deal is just about wrapped up and we dont need the smokescreen anymore lol

:ph34r: We're the new ninja's of the transfer market.

Everyone get's distracted by our decoy's whilst we pounce and attack like silent, fast and deadly panthers to get our prey. lol

Guest Sheff Owl

By the look of it we have moved on from Olofinjana and this guy could be an ideal and younger replacement.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Maybe DJ had seen enough to know he wants him.

Perhaps he's saving him for QPR or the mighty Capital One Cup?