We will do the play off this season

Buxton reckons we can challenge for the play offs.

Coke says we can finish high

Maghoma says we have the ability to finish top

and now Reda is saying play offs.

I like the optimism and positive vibe around the camp!

Well they're not gonna say we're gonna struggle 

Well they're not gonna say we're gonna struggle 

They could just say nothing though...

I'm just saying, it's nice to see a bit of positivity around the place...with fans and players.

I've been through seasons where the players haven't seen up for it at all. But I think this group of players, with a bit of gelling and a couple more additions, have what it takes to really push on.

the championship last year between play off amd relegation was less points than five wins over forty six matches . once we found our feet we were top six , just that until that time we had relegation written all over us . we are finally getting a squad of players who dont want to turn up accept the abuse pick up their wages and sleep soundly , were getting players who dont roll over and who think f***k it why not us for promotion . roll on qpr lets f*****g have it :-)

The best team in any division can lose out because of lack of cohesion, enthusiasm and ambition.

If we have those three attributes, we will do well regardless of individual ability.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest Fedor

Buxton reckons we can challenge for the play offs.

Coke says we can finish high

Maghoma says we have the ability to finish top

and now Reda is saying play offs.

I like the optimism and positive vibe around the camp!

Happy Clappers the lot of them

Every time we talk of the playoffs at this time of year we end up falling way short. Our better seasons have come when we least expect them.

Having said that, I do have a good feeling about next season. It would be nice just to be away from the bottom 5

Edited by Bluesteel

They could just say nothing though...

I'm just saying, it's nice to see a bit of positivity around the place...with fans and players.

I've been through seasons where the players haven't seen up for it at all. But I think this group of players, with a bit of gelling and a couple more additions, have what it takes to really push on.

Agreed !