anyone made any thing dedicated to the Owls

I started a wall plaque a few years ago but never got around to finishing it. Stainless steel backing plate and a mild steel front that I planned on spraying blue. Clearly it looks a bit shit in half-finished form as the mild steel has gone a bit rusty in my shed. The finished product would have looked decent though with the mirror look of the stainless contrasting with the blue front.

F2ons34.jpg

I started a wall pdon't ue a few years ago but never got around to finishing it. Stainless steel backing plate and a mild steel front that I planned on spraying blue. Clearly it looks a bit shit in half-finished form as the mild steel has gone a bit rusty in my shed. The finished product would have looked decent though with the mirror look of the stainless contrasting with the blue front.

F2ons34.jpg

That is awsome.  Pretty sure mild and stainless steels don't mix too well,  might account for the rust. 

Edited by ruusowl

It's not actually connected to it though. I just placed them together to take a pic of it. I should probably get some paint and see what it looks like. 

It's not actually connected to it though. I just placed them together to take a pic of it. I should probably get some paint and see what it looks like.

I 'd polish it up or Try and make a mould for it it would look great in brass it 's excellent well done mate