Ogrady wants to stay

Guest Bri The owl

He may be the best of an average bunch Steve but that still doesn't mean he is any good. He is a very average football player and I couldn't care less if he stays or goes.

At last someone looking at it more objectively.

Not an unreasonable perspective.

Thanks J

Don't understand the 'hate' from posters unless it is just that they are fickle, thick fookers...!

Why if a manager doesn't pick a player does it result in people stating that the manager has "frozen out" the said player?

Which for me implies some underlying reasons for the players lack of involvement or that the manager is clueless.

Can the manager just not fancy the player and that be it?

As for COG. Meh.

Do you go to games...?

He turned games for us against Oldham, Derby, Birmingham, Millwall and ripped Burnley a new ar5ehole at turf moor, scoring 5 in that period.

Yeah, he was shiite...!

Then was dropped by DJ as a big thank you for his efforts

And we played Bothroyd and Taylor, and team morale plummeted, leading to us having to adopt desparate measures later in the season to save our skins i.e. loan more players, and DJ also having to admit some of Megson's players were actually better than some of the poo he brought in.

Prutton for example added some steel and organisation to midfield which was sorely missing early season, when the midfield was best described as powder puff.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Would that be the same Gary Madine that absolutely ran your defence ragged when you came to Hillsborough?

It must be awfully worrying when right in the full swing of Flickers revolution, such a sub-standard centre forward can dominate your centre halves with such ease.

So you're admitting he's not very good but he's the level of player you can attract?

Guest 5512uto

So you're admitting he's not very good but he's the level of player you can attract?

If he's not very good why is flicker so desperate to sign him you six fingered flap?

Guest Vic Rattlehead

If he's not very good why is flicker so desperate to sign him you six fingered smelly fanny?

We're after Madine too??

Can't even follow a simple thread. Good insult too. Are you from Parson Cross?

Not at all, I just find it highly amusing that I player you clearly don't rate made your defence look very ordinary when we completed the double over you last season.

I never said he was all we could attract, we can also attract Chris O'Grady, a Sheffield Wednesday player who saved your season last term and who (going on todays report) you seem to be struggling to attract.

Still never mind eh, you might be signing Jon Stead and he's just as good. gary megson

Guest Vic Rattlehead

We can attract players to get us out of this league, you can attract players that will maybe keep you in it.

You'll have to give me an example.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You'll have to give me an example.

Leroy Lita, Connor Wickham, Michail Antonio, Rhys McCabe, Chris Kirkland, Anthony Gardner.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Not at all, I just find it highly amusing that I player you clearly don't rate made your defence look very ordinary when we completed the double over you last season.

I never said he was all we could attract, we can also attract Chris O'Grady, a Sheffield Wednesday player who saved your season last term and who (going on todays report) you seem to be struggling to attract.

Still never mind eh, you might be signing Jon Stead and he's just as good. gary megson

You're not really proving me wrong here. You're attracting players from Rochdale and Carlisle.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Jason Scotland and a Wednesday reject that is Chris O'Grady is all Barnsley can attract in comparison.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Leroy Lita, Connor Wickham, Michail Antonio, Rhys McCabe, Chris Kirkland, Anthony Gardner.

Doesn't really back up your argument I'm afraid.