Who is the best player you've seen, ever?

Xavi/Iniesta.

Managed to go to the Camp Nou but Messi had

a knock and didn't play. Was not happy.

This happened when I went.to nou camp. Maybe it was same game, was gutted.

So best player ive seen live would have to prob be between inestia or zidane.

If not including SWFC players most definetly wrong section!!!!

Anyway the best player I've ever seen live is an easy one to answer for me. I don't really go to much live football other than SWFC but one exception was I attended a Manchester United game once as my auntie was going out with a bloke who had membership. The one game I went to with him was against Galatassaray which happened to be Wayne Rooney's debut. As I'm sure most know he scored a hat trick. He was awesome that night, different type of player to what he is now had pace, power everything

Did you know that his debut was against Fenerbahce....?? Pedantic, i know!!  :picnic:

Anyway, the best player i've seen live is Xavi.... Watched Barca play Deportivo a few years ago and was mesmerized by him. The myth that Barca fans have that he's never been seen to give the ball away has to be true.... 

For Wednesday its Chris Waddle. 

Ruud Gullit for Chelsea was pretty good. I saw Wayne Rooney for Everton too, although he was quite raw then.

Ruud Gullit for me,watched him against England a couple of times in the 80's,for me he was the complete midfield player.