MICHAEL PALIN - HE'S ALL WEDNESDAY

Nice one Kivo

all his british interviews he say's he supports both sides

The blunts picked up on this to say he is a blade  that did not want to p|ss us off,

thus keeping both sides of the city on his side.

looks like he will have to put up with 75%, better than nowt i suppose

WAWAW UTO FTB

Weird, I'd always read he was a Unitedite. I'm sure it used to say so on his Wikipedia page and referenced one of his books for evidence. You should go change the entry if it's still on there Kivo and link to your video as a source.

I've read his diaries and several times he mentions going to watch Wednesday. We also got a special mention on promotion day in 1984, with him saying how happy he was.

Yes, second volume he mentions taking his son when Wednesday are in London. One time he's at Orient and says Wednesday are all over them and it's only a matter of time before they score. Then Orient score twice...sound familiar?  On the way out a car spots him and shouts "Hey, it's Eric Idle"!

I always thought he was a pig, better stop shouting it at him when ever hes on TV ( as I do with sean bean as well ) 

My Wife finds it very amusing that I always laugh when Sean Bean dies on TV. He's died quite often. Game of Thrones, GoldenEye, Patriot Games and LOTRs from memory.

Edited by CrosbyKitchens

He's mainly a blade, but he's one of them misfits that support both sides (something I can never figure)

The reason he mentions Wednesday every time  he's in the far flung corners of the Earth is because no bugger has ever heard of the other lot...and he knows it...FACT!