New offers for Owls six

Guest aj_owl

Lines and Semedo will have to now; new deals for the other two has sealed their fate. i'd have sold them and let one of the other two go, using the budget of 3 to bring someone decent in.

I agree with this sentiment to be fair. We have 7 CM on the books if all sign thats a lot of resource etc. Even if we sell 2 of them we still have 5. 5 is still too many if you expect to sign more on top of this.

Guest Big Guns

I agree with this sentiment to be fair. We have 7 CM on the books if all sign thats a lot of resource etc. Even if we sell 2 of them we still have 5. 5 is still too many if you expect to sign more on top of this.

Seven cms and there all poo

Guest Johnbloodaxe

That's almost three inches.

I never knew you were so well blessed, BG. :biggrin:

Only in his dreams....

Guest Big Guns

Only in his dreams....

I had a dream that I was shagging Emily Bishop last night she had a beautiful shaven haven and a really tight fanny hole

Good dream

I favour players who get us results over fashionable players who don't and last season taught DJ more about his existing squad than it did us. Maybe he knows now exactly who we need now, but that is not the end of it. 

We definitely need a better mix in midfield, but how likely is it that our new wonder scouts will manage to find a new John Sheridan type figure (if only!) that MM will stump up the cash for? We only seem to go for out of contract has beens when we need quality players, but there are plenty of good midfielders out there that we will not even try to buy. If DJ can convince MM & Aldridge that one genius in midfield, could make a huge difference to the team's results we could really fly next season, but it looks more likely that we will have a diluted, mixture of experience, skill and youth if we are going to mix and match; Prutton, Coke, McCabe, Corry & Palmer, with possibly another one or two from; Semedo, Lines and Olofinjana.

I wish Lines would get back to full match fitness and apply his football to the championship and part of me thinks he can, but DJ's thoughts are what matters and if he and Semedo are not going to play for us I expect them to go and their wages to go towards paying Olofinjana & possibly a play maker, if one or two others go out on loan.