Nob Heads Thugs in Orange/Yellow Jackets

Guest londonowl1

Glad to see the reaction of most people to this thread.

If you go on the pitch like a tailface then you deserve to get treated like one.

There are some serious knobheads who are supposed football fans, and i gotta admit The Wednesday have there fair share!

Why can't some people just support there team and behave like decent people rather than being complete twats

Guest Harry the Owl

I'd run on pitch aswell what's flipping up wi ya it's called passion

Hmm, how many times did you run on last season then? lol

I'd run on pitch aswell what's flipping up wi ya it's called passion

People making such an exhibition of their 'passion' are insecure and boring. Like Americans who think everyone has a right to be in no doubt how they feel about anything and everything at every moment.

Stay Off The Grass - its simple enough.

If you stayed in the stand then you wouldn't be man handled off the players.

Shouldn't be on the flipping pitch then should they. Can understand when stewards cause a bit of grief unecessarily in the stands, but it's completely deserved if you want to go on the pitch.

Stay off the pitch then, quite simple.

Did you guys run on the pitch against Wycombe or Boro?

Stewards can't win. I don't like them but wouldn't be one for the money they get.

It's all just a way of clubs keeping police costs down. I'd like to know what training stewards have in self defence, dealing with conflict and so on. I bet it's zero....

Mind having said that i guess the police get loads of training and they still act like kn@bs

I've got a couple of mates who steward for constant security (they do the stewarding in s2 and loads of racing festivals) and they both have to do 2 weeks training (self defence etc) per year. So training isn't THAT bad tbh

Mind you I wouldn't do it for £30 a 5/6 hour day

Edited by Thurnscoe_OWL

Guest Handsworthowl

There's man handled and dam right assault. think one was even a bird who got chucked to the floor

Act like a bloke, get treated like one.

Guest davet30

Did you guys run on the pitch against Wycombe or Boro?

No .. it was requested that I didn't AND I agreed - only insecure people .. the "Look at me, look at me" brigade invade pitches.  No real need for it IMO

Guest james.taylor1982

Just watching the Villa game, Lamps just scored his second ,and some fans ran on the pitch. Not condoning that by any means.

But the way some of the Stewards act they just ripped them off the players and flung them to the ground.they should leave that to the old bill!

If one of them did that to me Id be up on an assault charge .wee pipe heads!

UTO

Why go on the pitch ??? It's his own fault, don't get pitch invasions just destroys the pitch and costs the club

Chuck em off the pitch, chuck em out the ground and bar em for life. We don't need dik eds who can't handle their ale. I understand that they were overcome with emotion but I think that the stewards were only doing their job and referring to them as nob heads puts you in the same category as the moronic pitch invaders.

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

No .. it was requested that I didn't AND I agreed - only insecure people .. the "Look at me, look at me" brigade invade pitches. No real need for it IMO

Boring bast flip off and watch bowls or summat

No .. it was requested that I didn't AND I agreed - only insecure people .. the "Look at me, look at me" brigade invade pitches.  No real need for it IMO

There was a lot of insecure look at me people on the pitch in those matches.

No, I'm grown up.

Why spoil every other fookers enjoyment wanting to clap the players from the stands.

I've been on the pitch before and same as boldy says, you run on like a loon, get there and think, this is vvank, then run back off

mmmm

Guest Mr B

What if one of those fans had a knife? At the end of the day they're just doing their job, fans shouldn't be on the pitch, completely agree with jontheowl, got to put players safety first

Exactly what I was thinking. Stewards and OB should be armed and anyone who doesn't bounce cause there an Owl should be shot - even if its Manure v Liverpool. Shoot the thugs and save the players.

Would we be condemning the stewards if they had ripped the head of that *** from Leeds who assaulted Kirky. I doubt it, at the end of the day, as had already been said, they should not be on the pitch.

They didn't though

Fans celebrating on the pitch (shouldn't be there fair enough) get poo poo kicked out of them

Fan runs on pitch and assaults Kirkland and is given freedom of Hillsborough.

Load of tripe. 

I'm sure the thousands that ran on the pitch at the end of the Wycombe game were solely doing it for attention....

Daft thing to say considering the specialness of the day.