Sign in to follow this  
Heeley owl

FAO new york owls Legends bar New York

In New York last week stumbled across legends bar to watch the Peterborough game and found roomful of overseas owls just want to thank them for a top day and making me feel welcome had a great time fellas shame about the game.

• Agree 1

I wae also in New York two months ago, and got the same treatment absolute quality!!!.The next time I'm in New York, Legends/Football factory will be my first port of call. Best place in NY

• Agree 2

Yeah great bar and great bunch of lads also great flag they've got.

• Agree 1

If I ever go to New York I will go

Was there any sign of Norfolk park I mean NYCOWL ?

Went to Nevada Joes (smiths?) to see the pigs lose to arsenal in the fa cup semi 10 year ago. bloody brilliant.

I was the handsome one.

Well thats settled then.

• Agree 2

In New York last week stumbled across legends bar to watch the Peterborough game and found roomful of overseas owls just want to thank them for a top day and making me feel welcome had a great time fellas shame about the game.

Good to have you along Heeley. Just a shame about the result.

Also have to say well done to Mrs. Heeley Owl for traipsing all the way to NY and then sitting in a bar with a load of foul mouthed Wednesdayites.

Yeah she was happy shopping mate down 5th ave thanks again top day you should post that flag on here.

I was there too on my hold,great bunch of guys and made to feel really welcome

• Agree 1

Just seen this, sorry mate! You're very welcome, we love having the tourists down with us too. Its always the same: the men pop in early to watch the match and the missus' go off shopping for a couple of hours. Everyones a winner... well, except the team on the pitch.

Went to Nevada Joes (smiths?) to see the pigs lose to arsenal in the fa cup semi 10 year ago. bloody brilliant.

The guy that opened Nevada Smiths is Jack the guy that runs our place Football Factory at Legends - top man.

Yeah, the saga of the Flag went on for ages...May as well give us a butchers at it ?

Oh. That's interesting to know.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Yeah, the saga of the Flag went on for ages...May as well give us a butchers at it ?

Saga?! I posted it on a flag thread a while back and you can see all our photos on the blog / Facebook www.newyorkowls.com

But to save you a saga here you go ;)post-23764-0-30301500-1369440645_thumb.j

• Agree 1