Am I right in thinking...

Even teams with the best budget in the division such as Wolves haven't stayed up this year. I just think there has been an air of complacency over the last few weeks.

We have the team to stay up, i even think we have a team capable of a top half finish, i just do not think we have played to our strengths and we still persist in thinking wingers (REAL WINGERS) are not important.

When we went for the necks of teams we won, when we sit back we have either lost or been poor,we are not a team who can defend yet we stil persist in setting out not to lose.

I came out of the Millwall game early season and spoke to my dad who was on holiday, i told him its scary that although we are poor at the back it was the most xcited about Wednesday i had been in years, we look like we can beat teams! booooooooommmm resort back to defensive tactics just wtf 

Boro showed plenty of fight today, coming back from two nil down

Their players will be battling to save Mowbray's job next week, no doubt about that.

However, it's still in our hands and we're not even in the bottom three.  Got to get behind the players now - next week will be a cup final.

It's not though is it. We are level on points and 1 above another. Anything other than a win and we are relying on other results. Not really in our hands is it as we have zero attacking threat.

Well yeah, it is. You just described a perfect example of something being in our own hands.

Really disappointed by our current situation and Today's performance, I thought we'd at least pick up a draw.

In the cold light of day, both Peterborough and Barnsley would much rather be in our position, especially playing at home on the final day. From what I can see, if either Peterborough or Barnsley lose, we are safe irrespective of our result. Even if Peterborough win and Barnsley draw we're safe (providing we don't concede more than 4 goals)

Having said that, I'd rather not rely on other teams to dig us out of the brown stuff and would sincerely hope the team can put on at least one performance in front of the fans to end this nightmare season on a high note. I'm not confident though.

The one thing I noticed about Peterborough and Barnsley, is that they play with a freedom. Yes often they come unstuck but they are prepared to go to better placed sides and attack. Worryingly in a game we have to win, we need that mentality, but our performances have been so far away from that.