Harry Grant

We decided not to offer him a contract, gone to Gillingham on loan and will probably sign for them permanently. Allen doing his nephew a favour and all that.

Starting for them tomorrow, already champions so I think Gillingham are giving some youngsters a chance.

Crewe are doing the same, naming a starting 11 of academy products, remarkable really.

Meanwhile, Johnny Fenwick and Emannuel Diesurvwe (think that'r right) have been offered pro deals with us. By the looks of it got quite alot of promising young players around at the moment. Great news.

Actually going by what I've heard, he did quite well. I guess that he was let go considering that we already have 3 young CM's in first team squad, Obilaye coming through, and Hinchliffe who is (I think) year younger then him.

We decided not to offer him a contract, gone to Gillingham on loan and will probably sign for them permanently. Allen doing his nephew a favour and all that.

Starting for them tomorrow, already champions so I think Gillingham are giving some youngsters a chance.

Crewe are doing the same, naming a starting 11 of academy products, remarkable really.

Meanwhile, Johnny Fenwick and Emannuel Diesurvwe (think that'r right) have been offered pro deals with us. By the looks of it got quite alot of promising young players around at the moment. Great news.

Ahh those were the day's, HOW THE HELL did this club fall into the mess it has been in ????

we all know the answer, but it is a mess we will get out of, have faith

WAWAW