Can we do what Dortmund do?

Guest SheffieldOwl8

Was watching the Dortmund fans last night and at the end of the match, the whole stand sat down and stood up in unison. Imagine if we could do this especially at away games would look awesome

Ground needs to be full and we can't do that. Dortmund get 85,000 for every home game.

Guest james.taylor1982

roger off

Mmm why ? Because I think jumping up and down singing about Sheff Utd is annoying ?

be serious it's rumbleing awful

Was watching the Dortmund fans last night and at the end of the match, the whole stand sat down and stood up in unison. Imagine if we could do this especially at away games would look awesome

Come up with something original ffs its embarrassing just copying what someone else does I cringe everytime they show Citeh doing that Poznan thing they look complete vvankers.

German football should be the blueprint to run the English league. They pack grounds every week due to affordable ticket prices and it's obviously not compromising the footballing quality. 

We don't need to copy anyone though. If the English league was run similarly to the German league a full bouncing Kop would be the envy of most teams around the country. 

German football should be the blueprint to run the English league. They pack grounds every week due to affordable ticket prices and it's obviously not compromising the footballing quality. 

We don't need to copy anyone though. If the English league was run similarly to the German league a full bouncing Kop would be the envy of most teams around the country. 

I think the Bundesliga is now the best attended league in europe, was only a couple of years ago it was the Premiership and then Championship,if the English league isn't careful the Premier League wont be the most watched league worldwide and the money will go down

I think the Bundesliga is now the best attended league in europe, was only a couple of years ago it was the Premiership and then Championship,if the English league isn't careful the Premier League wont be the most watched league worldwide and the money will go down

One can only hope . German clubs love their fans english clubs love money

£90 for a season ticket is a fantastic price. 

Safe standing is a great idea. 

If we look at Hillsborough, we have 39,000 seats and only fill 24k on average, why not proportionately lower prices to encourage sell outs - increase advertising and other match day revenues.

It makes sense and we're a club in a good position to take the lead.