FOOTBALL FANS, SMOKE BOMBS AND FLARES – FACT SHEET

but it didnt did it

Did it improve the atmosphere when they were being chucked round at Leicester .......no

Did it improve the atmosphere when one was chucked either at the lino or on to the edge of the pitch at S6 the other week .........no

Ive yet to understand how choking smoke improves anything

Yes it did help to make for a better atmosphere, both set of fans started to sing more. I can't see the problem if it's only one or two going off. They soon lose their power anyway. Mountains out of molehills if you ask me.

Thatchers bloody Britain

Yep very true. Its just a shame I feel, which is why ive openly supported pyro at football on here. But oh well, ill still be their supporting as always.

In all seriousness, I would love it to be an accepted part of supporting football - after all, we're not all using them to blind kids and throw at the other firms nowadays, are we?

But it's still illegal, so I won't be doing it.

Just like downloading music illegally and fingering Year 11s.

Why don't the club let off smoke bombs and flares at the Kop end as part of an 'organised matchday display'?

Like the ones that went off on the pitch at the play off final....

Didn't seem to be illegal then.

Edited by Flat Owl

Why don't the club let off smoke bombs and flares at the Kop end as part of an 'organised matchday display'?

Like the ones that went off on the pitch at the play off final....

Didn't seem to be illegal then.

You know what, I think that's a great idea.

Wednesdayite will do this for our return to the Premier League. THAT'S AN EDDIE PROMISE.

Guest intercity0wl

Didn't Wednesdayite try to do such a thing at Hisborough game last season, but dropped the idea due to having to meet overbearing H&S Regulations ?, thats what i was told anyway.

Didn't Wednesdayite try to do such a thing at Hisborough game last season, but dropped the idea due to having to meet overbearing H&S Regulations ?, thats what i was told anyway.

No. We dropped it due to a former manager vetoing the idea.

but it didnt did it

Did it improve the atmosphere when they were being chucked round at Leicester .......no

Did it improve the atmosphere when one was chucked either at the lino or on to the edge of the pitch at S6 the other week .........no

Ive yet to understand how choking smoke improves anything

the officials might make better decisions if they can't see owt 

Did we need smoke last season against Wycombe ?

I merely ask

Yeah it made it Hillsborough look pretty bad ass to be honest. The pictures look ten times better with all the smoke. It's impossible to deny that made the atmosphere even better.