FOOTBALL FANS, SMOKE BOMBS AND FLARES – FACT SHEET

so what are you saying that the flares and smoke are set off by one set of "ultras" and the neo nazi racist stuff is done by an entirely different set of them ?

You know... this is what grates me. So you think that all of these European ultras are neo nazis? Is that what you genuinely think lol and do you think that when there were smoke bombs at Sheffild Wednesday games people did it because they believed in these extreme political views too? Nope... they did it as an attempt to improve the atmosphere.

I think you know what point im trying to make, and its the fact that throughout Europe the atmospheres are incredible compared to England.

You know... this is what grates me. So you think that all of these European ultras are neo nazis? Is that what you genuinely think lol and do you think that when there were smoke bombs at Sheffild Wednesday games people did it because they believed in these extreme political views too? Nope... they did it as an attempt to improve the atmosphere.

I think you know what point im trying to make, and its the fact that throughout Europe the atmospheres are incredible compared to England.

but it didnt did it

Did it improve the atmosphere when they were being chucked round at Leicester .......no

Did it improve the atmosphere when one was chucked either at the lino or on to the edge of the pitch at S6 the other week .........no

Ive yet to understand how choking smoke improves anything

but it didnt did it

Did it improve the atmosphere when they were being chucked round at Leicester .......no

Did it improve the atmosphere when one was chucked either at the lino or on to the edge of the pitch at S6 the other week .........no

Ive yet to understand how choking smoke improves anything

That is arguable. But the evidence is there for all to see. Just tap into many of the European games where pyro is used. Even in Australia and USA it is regularly seen. When done properly without the fear of being asdaulted you wouldn't get them being thrown at people where I agree it could be dangerous.

And, basically the fact that you don't personally like them has lead you to create the argument that the ones who let them off are all neo nazis. lol

Tom Carr ! lol.....

Seems to work well in Europe, with the flares etc. You literally cant take a sh!it at the match these days. If its not a camera in your face or someone yelling at you to sit down. So basically, pay uour money, sit down and be quiet. gonads.

Edited by oi_you_owl

No but remember Eaton, the police monitor these boards so that they can prosecute you for 'incitement'. They will take you down by swat team now, id flee the country before its too late.

The police sarcasm detector has been turned off for a while me thinks.

Edited by TheEnchanter

That is arguable. But the evidence is there for all to see. Just tap into many of the European games where pyro is used. Even in Australia and USA it is regularly seen. When done properly without the fear of being asdaulted you wouldn't get them being thrown at people where I agree it could be dangerous.

And, basically the fact that you don't personally like them has lead you to create the argument that the ones who let them off are all neo nazis. lol

no it really hasnt

Guest Harry the Owl

the fact is neil and his cronies at the club wnnt be happy till all games are played behind closed doors

lol

You're often overlooked by many who dont' spot it - but you really truly are a comedy genius

lol

:laugh:

flipping daft some of these.

Attempting to enter: You are NOT attempting to enter the ground if you are at the train station or in the car park. flipping ridiculous.

3 month jail sentences for being in possession of a smoke bomb?! When the jails are overcrowded and there are people out there committing REAL crimes getting let off.

Under 18s can't be arrested for purchasing smoke bombs etc until they enter the ground?! Why not arrest them anyway and say they were attempting to enter the ground?! If that's what happens with others.

Reasons like these are part of why people don't like the bill and the justice system.

It does say "In possession of a ticket" so to be fair why else would you have a smoke bomb in your pocket and on our way of a game.