Saturday 27th April - Championship Survival Day

The scenario that worries me is if Wolves win, Barnsley win, and Huddersfield draw, it's slightly complicated for the management to realise that a point definitely still keeps us up (as it puts us 2 ahead of Barnsley and one ahead of Huddersfield, and therefore they can't both catch us), and so I hope they have realised beforehand that it's quite difficult to work out. If we're not taking it to the corner with a few minutes to go, I'll kill them.

Guest Harry the Owl

The scenario that worries me is if Wolves win, Barnsley win, and Huddersfield draw, it's slightly complicated for the management to realise that a point definitely still keeps us up (as it puts us 2 ahead of Barnsley and one ahead of Huddersfield, and therefore they can't both catch us), and so I hope they have realised beforehand that it's quite difficult to work out. If we're not taking it to the corner with a few minutes to go, I'll kill them.

Hahahahahaha

flipping hell.

lol

Think best thing to do for the players and management is just stayed focussed on the game on Saturday.

We can not influence any game except our own.

That's true.

As supporters we can do nothing but observe though. So it doesn't hurt for us to look at these things. I for one want to know we're safe as soon as that's true. If I don't have to wait until our game has finished, all the better!

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Last game of season for me as on holiday and miss Boro game, be nice to get it sorted either by 5pm or 7:15pm.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Just to add

Brighton v Wolves

Crystal Palace v Pboro

Last game of the season

It's a shame that both teams don't need just a draw!! Would be quite happy seeing them all passing it along the centre line!!!

Looking at the connotations, the likelihood is that we'll only need a draw, which obviously won't be the case for them. Unfortunately, the worry I have with that scenario, is them going all out for the victory (needing all 3 points) and us trying to keep it tight in an effort to avoid defeat. Disaster written all over it, that!

Guest manc owl

it'll do for me

if anyone else has any omens/clutching-straws, please feel free to share and make everyone feel better

I am sitting with the Peterborough fans. I've never seen Wednesday lose when sitting with opposition fans (ok, I've only done this about 5 times I think - but it's a lucky omen nonetheless!)

I am sitting with the Peterborough fans. I've never seen Wednesday lose when sitting with opposition fans (ok, I've only done this about 5 times I think - but it's a lucky omen nonetheless!)

Yep, that'll do nicely.

This, plus all the Owlstalk gamblers on the case, and we're giving ourselves a good chance. Don the lucky pants/socks/ hat/whatever folks. We can do this!