Max Keiser

Yep he bleeds blue and white.

However, he made up that rumour about something huge and exciting happening at the club, lot of people thought it was investment but it turned out just to be him gracing Hillsborough with his prescence at home against Charlton.

We lost 1-0.

:st2:  gary megson

The German rapper Marteria is a Wednesdayite now, fact, so are a bunch of his german friends. Thanks mainly to yours truly. They all got Wednesday shirts on order too.

I'm intrigued to know how rapping would sound like in German?

Tell us more...

Like how did that happen?

well, Sheffield Transport organised a friendly against a bunch of germans, it was covered in the star, the night before the match we went out drinking with them all and one of them adopted me, Marten (marteria) we were having a bit of 'banter' or whatever and got on well in a manly sort of way and he was talking about sheffield wednesday playing tomorrow and how a few of them wanted to go so i said alright ill take you all to the match after our match in the morning as i was going anyway, i go every week, we beat em in the morning, and he was there best player and i was (arguably) ours so it was a good onfield battle which i won, hes played in the bundesliga for rostock a few seasons ago. i apologise for the terrible structure of this. So basically all 15 of them ended up going on the kop which i had to break into as my tickets on the south, which was fun and i taught em a few wednesday songs, we lost to cardiff then we all went and got pissed, it was an interesting weekend. then the person who organised the friendly and was in contact with them all told me they were all fully fledged wednesdayites now and that they'd all ordered shirts. again, apologies for that terrible bit of writing ive had a couple after footy.

I'm intrigued to know how rapping would sound like in German?

look him up then, marteria, hes my bro now  lol

The rapper is on fifa 12 the German rap. Didnt it all come about from organising a football match with some random lads after a trip to germany? Turns out one of them was famous.They came over to play vs South Yorkshire Transport Executive and then went to the Cardiff game? Bullits you must work with one of my best mates because he managed the team!

reynolds yeh, hes a legend, i just play for em, thats an interesting story too. well i say interesting... who are you then?  :st2:

wait, transport, or the team against the germans?

you might not mean reynolds...

Edited by BullitsAA

reynolds yeh, hes a legend, i just play for em, thats an interesting story too. well i say interesting... who are you then? :st2:

wait, transport, or the team against the germans?

you might not mean reynolds...

Yeah I mean him. We've been friends since primary school many years ago PMd you Edited by Bluesteel