Great point at Blackpool

Guys have a look on Dom of the other forums, teams like Burnley, Derby, are crapping it. At least we've been there all year, it's relatively new to them. Will say Derby did us a MASSIVE favour though.

Didn't expect them too if i'm honest, always remember when they handed it to Luton in 89', but I guess they need them just as much as Barnsley.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

What about the Blackburn and Millwall games where we got 6 points, plus another one tonight, thats 7 out of 12? grow a pair of balls mate, I'd hate to be in combat with you along side me.

Just stating my honest opinion that I fear the worst. Based on our last two games, the season as a whole, the mess made in the summer and with looking at the remaining three fixtures I can only see us getting just 1 or 2 points out of the final 9. Seems like its going to the final day to me. I hope it doesn't but it looks that way in my opinion.

Hope we stay up, would hate another season in League 1, regardless of how poor it is and that we should bounce straight back just we're stagnating between the Championship and League 1, seems like we're going to be in this boat for many years to come unless MM sells us on to the right chap.

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

yep astonishing this league  it prob has happened before but you have to produce promotion form just to keep out of the bottom 3 - the top teams bottling it is helping of course

How the hell are Watford up there ?

Lost to millwall, baaarnsley, Peterborough in last week or so. They are crap

Tonight is a good point - a point closer to the direction we want to be going - also, they've shown no effect on Saturdays defeat affecting them.

We all would have loved a win but Blackpool are a decent side who also want a win, it weren't going to be easy but the most important thing was to not lose - we've managed that.

Todays point will look even greater providing the side do the important business on saturday which should see the club in the championship next season.

Aye, forgot about the Millwall win lol

4 points out of those three games is decent and today's point was reasonable.

Yet a win against Leeds or Blackpool and we'd be safe or thereabouts.

Before Millwall, I felt the away games were more winnable. With just one away game left against a relegation rival and still not being safe,

I'm fearing the worst, it's going to be a nervy horrible final day. This season as been mad just want it over and done with and for us to still be in the Championship,

just got a feeling we're heading back to League 1.

Looking at it objectively, were outsiders to go down. Obviously that means nothing at Wednesday, but at the moment getting the feeling that we are going down is just paranoia at this stage. Id understand if we were in Hudds or Barnsleys position, they have the real work to do.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

How the hell are Watford up there ?

Lost to millwall, baaarnsley, Peterborough in last week or so. They are crap

Aye, the likes of Hull, Watford, Palace and Leicester have handed it to the Redbirds this season.

The Championship as been very poor this season from top to bottom. It's made for an exciting and crazy season with there being no mid-table and so many teams involved but the quality as been very poor. The teams going up this year will have to spend shed loads just to stay up, can't see any of them staying up in the Prem next season. 

Tonight is a good point - a point closer to the direction we want to be going - also, they've shown no effect on Saturdays defeat affecting them.

We all would have loved a win but Blackpool are a decent side who also want a win, it weren't going to be easy but the most important thing was to not lose - we've managed that.

Todays point will look even greater providing the side do the important business on saturday which should see the club in the championship next season.

A rational objective viewpoint, wish I could be as calm!

It was a good point picked up tonight and the bookies seem to agree. We were 16/1 before tonight's games and William Hill now have us out to 25/1. Wish I shared their confidence!

A rational objective viewpoint, wish I could be as calm!

It was a good point picked up tonight and the bookies seem to agree. We were 16/1 before tonight's games and William Hill now have us out to 25/1. Wish I shared their confidence!

It's the experience of relegation battles!

It's easier for me as I'm not "fully into it" like most of you are because you live and breathe Wednesday unlike myself.

Whereas many want to put their head in the sand and feel like everything is caving in, I like to give a different objective viewpoint.

Perfectly put.

Some right fannies on here tonight.

If we go down it'll mean we have failed to win any of our last five games. If that happens we deserve to go down.

This.

If we can't pick up at least 2 points from these last three games then we deserve everything we get.

We should be beating both Ipswich (horrendous away record) and Middlesbrough (sh!t second half of the season and nothing to play for) at home convincingly.