Great point at Blackpool

Very valuable point for us, no doubt about that. Taking into account our goal difference every point we gain at the moment is helpful, as we have a better GD than the likes of Barnsley and Hudds if it comes down to it.

I just hope for a week when the top teams beat the bottom ones for a change. It would help immensely.

A reasonable point. Although we're still not safe and at this stage of the season win's are much more essential.

Still fearing that it's going down to the wire and fearing the worst. We're stronger away, yet we've come away with just 1 point in our last three and we've only one away game left at Peterboro.

With two home games and the way we play at home, I really fear a return to League 1 and we've only ourselves to blame, despite the season being crazy.

Weve got 4 points from our last 3 away games. That Maguire goal has turned out to be crucial so far.

We look very tired and patched up as a team, it will be good to get back on home soil. Id rather play at home than go to places like Peterborough.

It's a good result

others winning around us just makes it feel like it isn't

yep astonishing this league  it prob has happened before but you have to produce promotion form just to keep out of the bottom 3 - the top teams bottling it is helping of course

I think we've reached the stage now where as DJ says, we start with a point, nick the win if we can, but hold onto the point. Draws are fine, no more must win games now.

In some games we seem to make a burst for it in the first 30 mins, then we sit back because everyone's either fooked or injured.

I'm usually fairly confident when we go away, but if Peterborough are still in the mix, we'll struggle to get anything there. Home games, where the emphasis is on us to create, that'll be a hard for us with this patched up squad. However, recently we've taken the points from a few sides that we didn't really deserve to beat. So that, coupled with the fact that Boro probably won't have much to play for gives me hope.

I'm usually fairly confident when we go away, but if Peterborough are still in the mix, we'll struggle to get anything there. Home games, where the emphasis is on us to create, that'll be a hard for us with this patched up squad. However, recently we've taken the points from a few sides that we didn't really deserve to beat. So that, coupled with the fact that Boro probably won't have much to play for gives me hope.

You know what, *** it! I think we'll win our next three games to get 9 more points, that should be enough to stay up I hope lol

Though I didn't go we sounded like we did well in the first half,they came into it as expected in the second, all in all a point more then Hudd and the same as Peterboro' and Barnsley.

We had a decent opening 10 mins but we never pressed and took advantage!! A decent team would have gone in 2-0 up at half time.

I think we will now survive and be safe before the last game but we need look a significant overhaul for next season

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Weve got 4 points from our last 3 away games. That Maguire goal has turned out to be crucial so far.

We look very tired and patched up as a team, it will be good to get back on home soil. Id rather play at home than go to places like Peterborough.

Aye, forgot about the Millwall win lol

4 points out of those three games is decent and today's point was reasonable.

Yet a win against Leeds or Blackpool and we'd be safe or thereabouts.

Before Millwall, I felt the away games were more winnable. With just one away game left against a relegation rival and still not being safe,

I'm fearing the worst, it's going to be a nervy horrible final day. This season as been mad just want it over and done with and for us to still be in the Championship,

just got a feeling we're heading back to League 1.

Aye, forgot about the Millwall win lol

4 points out of those three games is decent and today's point was reasonable.

Yet a win against Leeds or Blackpool and we'd be safe or thereabouts.

Before Millwall, I felt the away games were more winnable. With just one away game left against a relegation rival and still not being safe,

I'm fearing the worst, it's going to be a nervy horrible final day. This season as been mad just want it over and done with and for us to still be in the Championship,

just got a feeling we're heading back to League 1.

Just have a glance at the league, that should calm your nerves. 

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Our home record and the way we play negatively at home without creating much, is what's filling me with dread. Can't help but dwell on the points lost at Leeds when it seemed we had them in the first half but came out negatively in the second half and again at Blackpool in another winnable away game. We could rue not beating or getting something against Leeds, when it seemed we were on course for the points. Normally an away game against Peterborough would fill me with some confidence but the way they play and with them in the mix I fear the worst. And in our remaining home games they have draw written all over them. I don't think 1 or 2 points will be enough? Not sure, who knows, it's been a mad season. 

Our home record and the way we play negatively at home without creating much, is what's filling me with dread. Can't help but dwell on the points lost at Leeds when it seemed we had them in the first half but came out negatively in the second half and again at Blackpool in another winnable away game. We could rue not beating or getting something against Leeds, when it seemed we were on course for the points. Normally an away game against Peterborough would fill me with some confidence but the way they play and with them in the mix I fear the worst. And in our remaining home games they have draw written all over them. I don't think 1 or 2 points will be enough? Not sure, who knows, it's been a mad season. 

What about the Blackburn and Millwall games where we got 6 points, plus another one tonight, thats 7 out of 12? grow a pair of balls mate, I'd hate to be in combat with you along side me.

Edited by TaxiMark