Great point at Blackpool

They're a tricky team who's in form, very very bad pitch but for me it was only overshadowed by the other results again but a win on Saturday will be MASSIVE now!

Huddersfield and Barnsley the biggest losers tonight.

Edited by TaxiMark

Good point on the circumstances. The performance and tactics were terrible IMO

Though I didn't go we sounded like we did well in the first half,they came into it as expected in the second, all in all a point more then Hudd and the same as Peterboro' and Barnsley.

Ages= 4 weeks of which 2 weeks were the international break

Last ten games W4 L4 D2, in them four defeats we lost to Cardiff who have been promoted tonight, Watford who are in 3rd and BTW we were robbed that game, and Forest who were on fire so I have no grumbles there. 14 points, Before the Leeds game we were top on the form table.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

A reasonable point. Although we're still not safe and at this stage of the season win's are much more essential.

Still fearing that it's going down to the wire and fearing the worst. We're stronger away, yet we've come away with just 1 point in our last three and we've only one away game left at Peterboro. With two home games and the way we play at home, I really fear a return to League 1 is on the cards and we've only ourselves to blame, despite the season being crazy.

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl